Chapter 14-Bad Boy shows his Colors

Adriana P.O.V.

"H-Hey Adriana."

I looked up from my packed lunch briefly to see Norman Stiller standing by our table. I swallowed my mouthful of chicken soup then beamed at him.

"Hey Norman what's up?"

Norman blushed deep read when Madison said dryly,

"I know what's up."

I gasped and slapped Madison's arm hard. Madison groaned dramatically and griped her arm.

"You've killed me my little nerdy friend."

I laughed and turned back to Norman who was looking slightly panicked. I patted the seat next to me and scooted over. He hurriedly sat down and Madison smirked at him,

"How can I help you Norman?"

I frowned and smacked her arm again,

"Maybe he isn't here to see you, dork!"

Madison started cracking up and I frowned at her in confusion. I glanced at Norman, who looked just as confused as me. Madison panted and wiped imaginary tears from her eyes. She turned back to me with a broad smile and chuckled,

"Are you going to help him with his problems? Or specifically, problem?"

It took my a moment to get it and I felt myself turn bright red along with Norman. I lunged for Madison, trying to get my hands around her neck. Madison laughed when I snarled,

"I will drown you in my shitty cafeteria chicken soup and hang your body from the school room and laugh! I will take your chicken soup covered corpse and cover you in feathers and put a sign on your butt that says 'she chickened out. I didnt.'!"

Me and Madison laughed till we could hardly breath. Norman was chuckling and was no longer blushing. I turned back to Norman with a goofy grin and he instantly looked nervous again. He tapped his fingers nervously in the table.

"Uh A-Adriana?"

Madison fell silent and I smiled at him.

"Yeah?"

Norman took a deep breath then rushed out.

"Would you go out with me?!"

I blinked in shock and gazed at him. The first guy to ask me out was the adorable Norman...

I turned to Madison who was nodding feverishly and giving me thumbs up and pointing to him. I wasn't sure what to do since I was in love with Jake. Madison whispered in my ear,

"Jake might never ask you out you know. Take a chance and say yes."

So I took a deep breath and turned to the anxious Norman.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped when I turned to see Jake standing right by my locker when I closed it. He smirked at me I nearly groaned. It wasn't natural for someone to be so gorgeous. His dark hair fell over one eye today and I itched to brush it away so I could see the sparkling blue eye underneath. Jake held up his motorcycle keys and grinned.

"Ready to go home?"

I bit my lip and glared at those tempting keys. I would seriously love to go riding on that amazing motorcycle again. But I had already agreed to go on a date with Norman so I shook my head. Jake frowned and his eyes held a hard glint to them.

I involuntarily took a step back and my heart started to pound. He looked emotionless except for a strange angry look I could not describe. It was like rage, frustration, cruelty and ferocity all in one. When Jake spoke his voice was guttural with pent up anger.

"And why not, Bookworm?"

Oh geez I had made him angry somehow. I desperately raked through my mind to find somewhere where I had insulted him but I came up with nothing. I started to panic and my mind got frazzled.

"Oh you know, just going to the cheese aliens that want me to make the cheddar sharper, if you know what I mean."

I shocked myself with my slight sexual innuendo. I wanted to slap myself. I shifted blame to Madison.

Jake looked slightly amused and his lips quirked up slightly in a smile. His eyes were dull and angry still though. He snarled impatiently,

"Seriously, Bookworm, where are you going?"

I swallowed hard and suddenly took interest in the tiles at my feet. I started rambling,

"Oh you know how it is. Madison wants to hang out. Oh! Speaking of Madison she is probably waiting for me! Bye Jake!"

I quickly spun around and started to run. I almost made it to the door when I felt a hand roughly grab my arm, stopping me. I was slammed into a locker and Jake's eyes glared into mine. They were smoldering with blue flame and I was baffled. He growled and pinned me harder into the cold metal locker.

"Why are you lying to me?"

His voice was calm and collected and I shivered as his warm breath blew across my face. I was suddenly aware of our proximity and I felt everywhere our bodies touched. Despite the situation I felt a blush crawl across my cheeks. I stuttered,

"I-I-I'm n-not l-l-lying."

He smirked and leaned forward more so our noses were nearly touching.

"Is that so?"

I nodded and tried to shove him away. Jake just grabbed my hands and clucked his tongue disapprovingly.

"I think you are lying little Bookworm."

He moved his head to my neck and whispered,

"I have ways to make you talk, ya know."

I felt like I was about to combust. I shivered as his hot breath fanned over my neck. I tilted my head slightly, baring my neck to him. He ran his nose up my neck, up my jawline, all the way to my ear.

"Ready to talk?"

When I spoke I sounded breathless,

"N-n-no."

He shoved me slightly harder into the locker and blew in my ear. I jumped and let out a startled squeak. I shoved him away and felt goosebumps run up my arms. I squeaked breathlessly,

"Bye!"

I didn't look at his face before I ran off, trying to control my pounding heart as I looked for Norman's car.

~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think of angry Jake? Hot right? ;D Tell me if you want more angry Jake cause I'm totally diggin' him. Next will be Adriana's P.O.V. with Norman. Thanks go to every reader by the way! I'm at 877! I would LOVE to reach 1K by the end of the week so please help me make it happen!!!

Oh and if any of you want to make a better cover it would be SERIOUSLY appreciated! Thanks stay tuned!