"I'm ready."

cw// implied sexual actions (not explicit dw)

Dream had a little bit of trouble waking up George that morning. "I just want to sleep, Clay. My brain is moving so quickly." Dream pushed the hair out of his face, placing a light kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, George. I wish we could stay in bed. But you can sleep on the plane, okay?" Dream pressed tiny kisses all over George's face. They got themselves together before going out to the living room.

"I made you guys toast. Just something to hold you over until you get back in Orlando," Sapnap said as he handed his friends plates. "Thanks, Sapnap."

Sapnap stood in the kitchen while George and Dream took a seat at the island, "So when do you want to leave?" Dream stared at Sapnap, "You don't have to give us a ride. We can just get an Uber or something."

"Hell no, dude. I'm not saying goodbye to you at my front door." Sapnap ran a hand through George's hair. The two finished their toast before putting their bags in the trunk of Sapnap's car.

They piled into Sapnap's car, George curled up into the back seat. Sapnap looked at Dream, who had his visor mirror pointed towards his sleeping boyfriend, "Tough morning?"

Dream shrugged, "He just needs more sleep. He'll be fine as the day goes on, but he told me that his brain goes too fast after he wakes up." Sapnap looked over at a Dream quickly, before looking back at the road.

Soon, they had arrived at the airport. George waking up when they pulled into the drop off lane. Sapnap got out to hug his friends, "I love you, guys. It sucks that you guys couldn't stay longer."

"I know. We'll see each other soon. Maybe next time you guys can come to see Bad and me in Florida. Love you, Sap," Dream pulled Sapnap into a long hug, sad to leave his longest friend. George wrapped his arms around Sapnap's torso, "Wish we didn't have to leave so soon, Sappy."

Sapnap nodded lightly, "Stay safe, guys. Let me when you guys get home, please. Love you."  George slowly let go of Sapnap, grabbing his bag out of the car. "We love you too," Dream slowly started to back away from the car.

They waved goodbye to their younger friend before going to check in their bags. Soon after, making their way to security, Dream keeping his hand on the small of George's back. Dream looked down at George, "How's your head, sweetheart?" George shrugged his shoulders a little bit, "Better, but I'll probably still sleep on the plane."

"Sound's good. I just want you to feel better," Dream leaned down, placing a kiss on George's cheek.

The plane ride was short, Dream just spent the whole time editing while George slept on his shoulder. George was energized as they walked to the Uber they called for. Dream smiled at the sight of his boyfriend, "Feeling better, I assume." George nodded before hopping into the car. They made their way to Dream's parent's house.

They entered the house quietly, not expecting many people to be awake. They entered the kitchen to see Dream's mom sitting at the kitchen table drinking her morning coffee. "George and Clay, how was your trip? Did the flight treat you well?" She asked, standing up to hug the two boys. Dream nodded lightly, "It was good. Sapnap was well, he definitely wasn't expecting us to show up at his house."

"I'm glad that you guys are back. Are you planning on staying for long?" Dream thought for a second, "Probably not, I kinda just want to be at home, honestly." Dream continued, "We're going to drop by tomorrow though. We're gonna do a movie night with Addison, and she'll probably spend the night.

"Tomorrow is a school night, Clay. I don't think that's a great idea," she took another sip of her coffee. Dream was practically begging her with his eyes, "I'll take her to school. Not like I don't know how to drive there, I still remember things from my freshman year."