"They'll probably make assumptions."

George was already in a bad mood when he woke up, it was early and it was just him alone to his thoughts. Not to mention that today was their last day in Texas. George sat on Twitter, looking at all the fanart. George soon set his phone down, gazing around the room. Eventually, his eyes landed on the sleeping man next to him.

George kissed his forehead lightly, watching his chest slowly rise and fall. George leaned his forehead against Dream's, George couldn't help but overthink everything going on in their lives.

His breathing started to speed up. George abruptly got up out of the bed quickly getting his earbuds out of his bag. He stayed on the ground staring at the wall while music blasted through his ears. George sat there, trying to be a quiet as possible, not want to wake up Dream. He tried his best to keep his breathing steady.

George was startled when he felt something touch his shoulder, "Fucking hell, Clay. You scared the shit out of me." Dream sat down behind George, letting him lean back into him. Dream kissed softly behind his ear, "You scared me, you weren't in bed and you're just sitting on the floor staring at the wall."

"Sorry, I just couldn't focus on anything so I got my earbuds. And then didn't have the strength to get up," George snuggled back into Dream's chest. George handed one of his earbuds to the man behind him, Dream tapped George's phone to pause the song, "Talk to me, sweetheart. What's wrong? I want you to be comfortable enough to talk to me."

"I'm fine. My brain just starts and it won't stop going. So, I just am just listening to music and was trying to not wake you up, obviously failing. This is just so dumb," George ranted as he pushed his head into Dream's neck. Dream didn't say anything, just clicking play on George's music. George laid his head down in Dream's lap, wrapping his arms around Dream's torso.

Dream just sat, running his hands through George's hair. George looked up at Dream, "What if we're never able to get to get married?" Dream sighed lightly, "Well I don't think that's something we should worry about right now, sweetheart. I want to marry you, I want to more than anything. But we have so many things to experience before we get married and have children."

"I know that, but the future just overwhelms me. Like, I'm almost to 30. It's just nerve-wracking, not knowing what the future will hold," George's cheek was against Dream's thigh. Dream ran his hand across George's face, "Just keep in mind that we're a lot luckier than most. We have the money and means to do this."

"I know. And I'm grateful for that. I don't want it to seem like I'm not. I wish I didn't get like this, but I just don't know what I can do to make myself feel better. I want my mum to leave my life, and stay out of it. That's the biggest thing," George sat up, wrapping his legs around Dream's torso.

Dream wrapped his arms around George's small frame, "I know, hopefully, one day she can respect your wishes and just leave you alone. But right now it's time for you to go back to sleep. You can keep listening to music and I won't sleep until you do. Okay? All you can do right now is rest your body."

George got up off the floor, stretching lightly, "Sorry you have to deal with me, Dreamie. I'm glad that I just feel like this mostly in the morning, I don't know how people have the mental capacity to feel like this all day. On days when this is all day, I just lay in bed with Cat and sit there. I applaud them for getting anything done." George sighed looking up at his boyfriend with lidded eyes.

The taller man nodded lightly at his boyfriend before leaning down lightly and kissing his forehead, "You're not hard to 'deal with', George. I'm happy to show you all the love I'm capable of doing. Now, it's bedtime, my love." Dream laid down, pulling George into his arms. George laid down on Dream shoulder.