Pneumonia

~Y/n's pov~

Me and aidan have been living in the same house for a year now. We have been dating for 3 years,he have been more busy than ever,on acting and stuff. He barely pays attention to me anymore but I completely understand. Its like a cycle, I cook clean do all the chores around the house when I sleep aidan isn't even here beside me sometimes and when I wake up he's not by my side,honestly even the dog koko pays more attention to me,he's litteraly my bestfriend, When I wake up he's the first one I think of and he always hops onto my bed whenever im awake in the morning or when my bestfriend Jilly stays over here for the night I mean aidan doesn't seem to mind and we always have a great time..But me and aidan did have an argument earlier...It went something like..

"CAN YOU BE MORE ANNOYING!?!?" 

"A-Aidan I was jus-" 

"STOP IT!! OK!? YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!! CLEAN UP THE BROKEN PLATE AND JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT Y/N!! GOD WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE MORE LIKE KALANI?!?!" My eyes widen at shock, tears ran down my face..How could he say that?! 

"FINE THEN IF YOUR ASSISTANT IS BETTER THAN ME WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND DATE HER!!!" 

That....

~Aidan's pov~

I head back to the house and took of my shoes locking the door. It was 1:09am and I was hella tired. I went upstairs to the master bedroom which I share with y/n,I saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed which made me smile. I haven't really gave her attention for God knows how long,but I need to stay focus on work to keep the house running lights,bills,water bills,food everything, I just want her to have an easy life.

I layed next to her and be the bigger spoon,I kissed the side of her head "Sweetie..Im sorry for our fight earlier..I'm just doing all this for you and you only. I love you and don't forget that" I whispered to her ear and layed down beside her with my eyes now closed. I'm guessing jilly is in the guest room sleeping. Im just happy y/n found a bestfriend like her.

~Noone's pov~

Aidan woke up from his girlfriend. He got up and looked at her "sweetie? sweetie? Are you ok?" She was shivering like crazy,and coughing His eyes widen "JILLY!!! JILLY GET OVER HERE WE NEED TO TAKE Y/N TO THE HOSPITAL!!!" He yelled and the door immediately burst open to reveal jilly..

It was the next day. Y/n was laying on the hospital bed sleeping while aidan was looking out of the window while talking to someone,jilly went out and get some food. 

Y/n's eyes was slowly opening and looked around the place. "Jilly? Koko?" Aidan turned to see the girl has finally awoken "i'll call you back later,bye." He hung up the phone and went to y/n "Hi sweetheart,goodmorning" He smiled at her and sat down at the chair beside the bed. Y/n had head her looks on the ground trying to avoid any eye contact with aidan.

"why are we in a hospital?" She asked making aidan sigh "Sweetie,darling. The doctor said that you have pneumonia,we have to stay here for a coupe of days ok? But for now ill take care of you. Look im sorry about what I said yesterday ok? I didn't mean any of that I was just too stressed,Im so sorry sweetie. But for now how about I take care of you as an apology" Y/n looked at him meeting his eyes and her lips formed a small smile 

"Ok" She said to him making aidan smile "Now,what do you wanna do huh? How about I sing you a song? Or we can watch a movie"

~Aidan's pov~ 

I was singing a song with my guitar for y/n but we heard a knock on the door,I got up and opened it to reveal my manager. 

We both sat down at the couch, and I took a deep sigh "Aidan,you have to go back. We still have a photoshoot and an interview to go to,not to mention you have to meet the cast for the new movie coming up" 

"calix, I don't wanna leave my girlfriend here all alone,this is the only time we have spent time together,god she didn't even looked for me or call out my name when she woke up" My manager sighed and nodded "Alright,but when you guys get out of the hospital we are back on business" I nodded at him "but for now sign these papers" He gave me some papers that I have to sign and so I did. 

After my manager left I went back to y/n who was eating her plate of fruits,I laughed when she ate the lemon causing her face to scrunched up. God this girl is so adorable.

anddddd im just gonna leave it here