Keeping up with the hargreeves ep 6

ex name- e/n

Your ex's last name- e/l/n

Your college name- y/h/n

Title:The y/n threats

2 hours ago

~No one's pov~

As the hargreeves where all eating in five and y/n's new house, y/n then walked in wearing nothing but all black head to toe, she was holding a purse with thigh high boots, black leather pencil skirt, black gloves red lipstick and a black leather jacket that was buttoned. She grabbed the green apple that five was about to bite and head outside slamming the door as loud as she can behind her. 

the hargreeves could hear the door slammed echoed around the house since it was brand new. 

Klaus chuckled which made everyone look at him "Oh I wish I can see y/n threaten that man" Five stared at him for a moment "What do you mean?" Klaus took a sip of  his water and raised both of his eyebrow to five and innocently smile "Oh she didn't tell you? She got a phone call earlier from her friend in high school saying that her ex was spreading these awful rumors about her saying that she dropped out of school because she was too 'scared' of admitting that she cheated on his ex, but it was actually the other way around. And ofcourse, it's all over E news" He finish and then grabbed a fork and played with his food while chuckling 

 Five didn't think twice before spacial jumping outside to his wife, he saw her getting into the brand new car he got her for her birthday, a black range rover with lots of space in the back for ofcourse, her shopping addiction so she has tons of room to fit all her bags. 

Sometimes, she just gets spoiled by daddy🤷‍♀️

He knocked on the car door and y/n looked at him and sighed, she unlocked the door and five got in and sat on the passenger seat. 

"So? You gonna kill his ass?" Y/n chuckle, and started to drive "No, I'm doing it the old fashion way and well, lets call it the y/n threat" She says and looked at five with a smirk, five then smirk back at her and they both looked at the road.

Once they arrived they both bumped into the principal of the school "Mr and mrs hargreeves! How wonderful to see you both" He smiled, y/n then looked at him with a tight smile then stormed inside. 

Everyone looked at y/n in shock, what could possibly be the reason why the wife of the successful business man and the owner of the make up line, doing in a high school?

She then spotted her ex near his locker and grabbed him by his collar "How dare you spread a rumor about me cheating on you and how I left school because I was too 'afraid' to admit I was cheating?! Remember bitch! It was the other way around!" She then let go of the collar and circled around the place, and pointed her finger at her ex 

"You're gonna listen to this imbecile right here!? Are you all stupid or something?! This guy cheated on me with a cheap hoe, now it's your decision who are you gonna believe? This idiot asshole who barely knows anything about anything except use girls and hook up with them and play with their heart, or me?" She made the famous hargreeves smirk that five taught her, she tilted her head a little and crossed her arms "I thought so too"

She looked at the entrance door to see the principal and five, five smirked back at her while the principal sighed. 

Y/n and her ex where both sitting in the principal office while five waited outside "Mr principal let me explain-"

"no need to explain mr e/n e/l/n, I've seen enough." He says and then turned to y/n "I'm so sorry this had to happen mrs hargreeves, I promise it wont again." Y/n smile at him innocently and nodded "I'm sure it wont" She turned to her ex and frown "If you do this again I will shoot you in the head, stab both of your eyes with a sharp knife and hammer your skull until I see your brain, but I'm sure I wouldn't be surprise if theres even one in there. I'll just rip off your heart while I'm at it" He gulped which made her smirk.

 She turned to the principal and smile "Nice seeing you again mr principal" She shaked his hand and the principal smiled at her "Nice seeing you too y/n, or should I say,mrs hargreeves

When she walked out the door she saw her husband leaning on the wall beside the principal's door, smirking at her. 

They both head to the car until five stopped her "Sweetie, head inside ok? I just have to talk to the principal about something" He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She then nodded and head to the passenger seat.

Daily celebrity news!

Mr five hargreeves donated 3M$ to y/h/n? 

Millie bobby brown and louis partridge called it quits? 

Allison hargreeves engage to her brother?

~Meanwhile at the master bedroom of five and y/n~

She turned off the tv with the remote and looked at five "What was the point of donating to that school?" She ask. Five was at his desk doing work, he took a sip of his coffee and smirked at his wife "well sweetie, so that people will think that ofcourse we didn't 'fought' back or you didn't fought back to your ex after spreading that rumor and we just stayed 'nice' and donated to the school. You know what I mean" He stood up from his chair and kissed his wife's forehead

 "Go to sleep now, k? Goodnight mrs hargreeves"