Oh come on its young love five!!

In this imagine you are five are married and had a girl and then twins. A boy and a girl. seraphina penelope and adrian james. Vanya found someone new,diego was still single. Klaus always conjure dave to have someone with him when he is lonely. Ben with gigi (Lol yeah im bringing her back) And luther and allison were married and now has 4 kids (including claire becuz we love claire :))) Also. Five had his own company he shares with diego and allison. And klaus his assistant (Because we all five loves klaus from the bottom of his heart. Like come on) and he lives in a mansion with y/n and his kids

Happy late valentine imagine my fruities

~Y/n's pov~

The 4 of us where eating in the table. Adrian had a peanut butter and marshmellow sandwich. While sera had eggs and toast. Five had his coffee and toast while i had some pancakes. Valentines day was coming up and I decided to throw a small party at the academy. "Mommy?"

"Yes adrian?" adrian gave me his smirk and his dimples were god damn adorable! got it from his father "Did you know someone gave sera a valentines day card" I jumped a little when five slammed his mug on the table. He dropped what he was writing and lean closer to the kids "What?" he stared at the two "Buddy,who gave your sister a card?" I lean on my chair chuckling at five being so overprotective for his daughter "xander." he mumbled. I laughed uncontrollably. Oh my gosh that's luther's son! "FUCK YOU ADRIAN I TOLD YO-"

"sera language"sera looked down at her lap avoiding her father's gaze "sera did xander gave you a card?" she nodded a little. "What.else.did.he.do" "He-" she was about to say something but her brother cut her off "he gave sera a kiss on the cheek" "Awww my little princess got her first boyfriend!" I squeeled. Five did not look faze at my action "No,No boyfriends sera. Not until you turn 30" I looked at five with my eyes widen Almost choked my breakfast "EXCUSE ME?!"

"Y/n don't complain. We were together when i was 58" "Yeah but that's another story! Oh come on its young love five!! "

"but dad!"

"seraphina penelope hargreeves! NO.BOYFRIENDS" he glared at his daughter making me scoff "Kids time to go to school!" the kids nodded grabbing their backpacks kissing my cheek and fives

Five stood up from his chair looking out of the gigantic window the looks down at the kids heading to the car with the driver taking them to school. I stood up from my chair going over to five hugging him in the neck while looking at the window "I just dont want her to get hurt" he mumbled. I sighed kissing the side of his head "Your daughter knows what she's doing Its young love bubba"

"Whatever. I still dont like that kid" i laughed "five xander is not like his father. He's more mature than luther can ever be"

He scoffed "I still don't like him. I mean out of all the boys my daughter could be inlove with. It had to be ape mans child?!" i smacked him in the chest "Five! that's your brother!"

"Its true!"

Oof this was so bad