sick.

(like the other imagine 'night changes' you have the same power in this imagine)

~Y/n's pov~

I woke up with a runny nose and i feel so hot,i feel weak like when someone just poke my skin it would feel numb,i got up from the bed going downstairs to get something to eat "Hi darling" i heard five say i turned around and saw five with his coffee,i smiled weakly,"well i best get going i have work to do" "You always have work" klaus said rolling his eyes five scoffed and spatial jumped away probably to his room,i coughed a little "You ok baby sis?" diego asked "Oh..yeah im fine im a little sick today my nose is runny i feel hot as heck coughing a little and i feel fragile" "Well ill get you something to eat ok? just sit on the couch" allison said i nodded and smiled sitting in the couch "Where's luther and vanya?" i asked "luther is at work and god knows where vanya is"diego said "son of a bitch five didn't even notice you were sick" klaus said "No no i understand he's busy with stuff"

"here you go sis" allison said handing me some eggs and a bowl full of rasberries blueberries and strawberries "Thanks allison" i smiled at her and ate my food

*4:00pm*

its been hours and i had done nothing but sleep,i feel so scik and weak,i didn't wanna disturb five since he is busy sigh,i just decided to watch a movie in one of the rooms that had a tv with netflix

I was watching the christmas prince and i sitting in the couch rolled up into a ball with a blanket ontop of me,i was sneezing and coughing,my breathe was so hot and i feel so weak

Its been like 30 minutes and i was still in the same possition "Love?" i heard someone say i glance over the door to see five with a coffee mug "Hello darling what are you doing?" he smiled at me i smied back "Just watching a movie" he nodded and took a sip of his coffee "Well i best get going now i still have paper work to do"i nodded lightly,he was about to kiss my forehead but i stopped him he raised his eyebrow at me "i dont want you to catch a cold fivey mabye next time" i smiled weakly at him "You have a cold and didn't tell me?"

"Well you where busy and i didn't wanna disturb you" he scoffed "You never disturb me,your here for me at the perfect time whether im stressed and haven't eaten for a whole day or when i yell at my siblings about to do something bad to them"he smiled i smiled back "awww your so sweet five" "want me to stay with you? I could do my work later anyways" my eyes widen "No no no i dont want to disturb you with your work five i understand"

"None sense" he said sitting next to me cuddling and showering my face with kisses "I told you don't kiss me until i get better" he smiles at me and kissed my forehead one more time

"I dont care" i laughed