Misunderstood

~Y/n's pov~ 

My family was always a huge fan of aidan, they were also desperate for his money I know that. When they found out that aidan was boyfriend, they went WILD. They started calling me which they don't normally do, and starts asking me for money. Dad loved aidan and loved him around the house but I knew he was just doing it so he can 'borrow' money, mum on the other hand was hopeless with all this, I knew dad hurted her, and I couldn't do anything about it. 

He always puts me in a room and tells me to 'borrow' money from aidan when he comes around. I loved aidan, I wasn't like my family at ALL I never used aidan and I always refuse when my father ask me to borrow money for aidan, but ofcourse he founds his way and aidan being the nice guy he is, he gives my father what he wants, money. Sometimes I would just give him the money I have earned for the pass weeks and lied that I borrowed it from aidan, so he wont bug me for atleast a week or so.

But ofcourse, all good things must come to an end.

~Flashback~ 

Dad dragged me to the closet room and looked me in the eye "I told you to borrow money from aidan today!" I sighed looking at the ground then back at him "I-I'll do it later!" I lied, he scoffed "Well you better. I know you don't like him. We both know that you are just him for money too y/n y/l/n!" False.

I just nodded lightly, I never spoke up or talk back to my dad, he scares me enough. Even tho his theories of me not 'liking' aidan and just using him, I just nod or follow him. But I really do love aidan. So fucking much, honestly. 

After our little talk, I went back to my room to see aidan standing there with tears in his eyes. Shit he must of heard.

"So you're just using me huh?" I came closer to him but he stopped me "Don't go fucking near me" 

"A-Aidan.."

"A-Are you just u-using me, y-y/n?" He stuttered which made me sob "A-Aidan, no!" 

"I don't like when people lie to me y/n!"

"R-Ry bea-" 

"Don't fucking call me that. You know what? We are done." He says storming out of the house, leaving me on the ground sobbing.

I have no idea how to make a part 2 and make them get back together, sooo go leave some suggestions if you want😂