32). Who Were They?

~timeskip to 2 weeks later~

Masky's POV:

I was gazing at the person who layed down in my arms.

Gosh he's so perfect

I smiled and softly pecked Toby on the forhead. He cutely sniffed and scrunched up his nose.

Oh my God that was adorable-

I love him so freaking much, I'm so happy he's mine. My thoughts slowly started to grow darker and darker.

I love him

He's so cute

He's so beautiful

He's perfect

He's just the best one out of this house

No he is the best person on earth

He is mine.

No one can have him.

No one.

Not even Slender can have him.

He is mine and only mine

And if he dare leaves me,

I will kill everyone that goes near him

Even Hoodie if I had to.

I immediately realized what the fuck I was thinking and shake my head vigorously to get these negative thoughts out of my mind. I suddenly felt Toby's voice crack duo the fact that he just woke up. I smiled and turned to him, he still had his eyes shut.

"Morning baby~"

As soon as I said that his eyes shot open and his cheeks flushed bright red. He looked away and hid his face

"Awe~ is my Toby flustered~?"

I asked teasingly. He glared at me and I chuckled at his reaction. I pecked him on the forhead again and started getting up. He sat up and looked at me as I got dressed. I smirked at myself as I noticed him staring at me while blushing from the mirror. I turned around and walked over to him and bent down. I picked him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist and giggled.

Awww his giggles are so adorable~!

I put him down, as he got changed I decided to check for any possible new missions. In my surprise, Boss had organized a big ass mission with more than 15 targets in one place and another 23 at another location.

Damn...

I wonder who am I  gonna be teamed up with...

I felt someone tap on my shoulder, Toby of course, I turned around to face him and smiled then grabbed my mask and his mouth guard. We both placed the masks on our faces and headed downstairs.

~in the kitchen~

We entered the kitchen just to find a quite interesting sight. There stood Puppeteer.

WAIT PUPPETEER?!

Oh my God it had been forever since I last saw him!

I looked at him then noticed what the fuck was going on. Puppeteer had his strings out which were wrapped around BR that had a scythe in her hand and Hobo Heart was also tied up into the golden strings. Hobo was holding a bloody heart in his hand and BR was furiously trying to get at it. I noticed that everyone was staring in my direction, well not at me but at something on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it...

What's thi-... Wait- this is-

BR's mask?!?!

My eyes shot up and looked over at her. Puppeteer moved the girl behind him and hid her, still tied up into his golden strings.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

I suddenly herd someone say from behind me. I turned around to see EJ, Jeff, BEN, Jane and CW. I noticed that Toby was staring at what was in my hand. He snapped his head in BR's direction and so did everyone else. Suddenly Slenderman appeared and teleported out of the kitchen taking with him Hobo, BR, Puppeteer and Bloody Painter too since he apparently was there too. We all looked at where they were just a few seconds ago.

"What the actual fuck?"

Jeff said suddenly. Everyone was just confused and surprised. They probably didn't know who the people they saw earlier were, only I did because I was a Proxy just like them.
( - ok I just wanna say, please don't come at me if I'm wrong saying that Puppeteer, Hobo Heart and Bloody Painter are Proxies. If I'm wrong I'm sorry but his is my story so uh- deal with it :/ - )

"W-w-who were t-those people w-with *tick* B-BR?!"

"I know them"

I said sighting. They all looked at me with confused faces.

"They are Proxies just like me and you Toby, they just don't live here with Slenderman anymore"

"W-where do t-t-they live t-then?"

"I dunno i never saw the place they live in... Also I dont know if it was just me but it seemed like BR and the other Proxies knew each other..."

"I-I might know w-w-why they seem c-close"

We all looked at Toby un confusion then Cw spoke up.

"Well?"

"Um... Y-you know a-about how B-BR c-came here?"

We all shook our heads. To be honest no one seemed to know apart for Boss but I was surprised to hear Toby say that he might know.

"U-Um... B-BR is a-also a P-Proxy"

"WHAT?!"

We all screamed at once.

The hell?! Slenderman never said anything about her!

Toby just nodded slowly and then looked out the window.

"S-she told me s-she l-l-lived with some o-over Proxies b-before she came b-back here"

Wow ok now i was confused now

Suddenly the door busted open revealing a very pissed off looking BR. Her face was showing and it was pretty terrifying. She had stitches at the side of her mouth that formed a smile, just like Clockwork. Her left side of the face was uncovered and it was shocking to see her face. I am sure I heard the others gasp seeing it.
Her eyes had black dark bags that seemed like Jeff's burnt scars around his eyes but on the left the veins that were around the eye were clearly visible, they were pitch black. Her left eye tho... It was missing.

She seems like a wierd ass cross over between Jeff, Clockwork and EJ.

As soon as I thought of that her head snapped in my direction and she letted out a low growl, from between her lips a pair of sharp vampire looking fangs were visible. I was surprised and just looked at her from behind my mask.

"Ems chill out seriously, drop it"

I looked behind her seeing Hobo Heart with some bandages around his neck and one of his arms around BR. He glanced over at me and I think he noticed me staring. He just looked back at BR and I swear I heard EJ growl quietly from behind me. Then other people stepped into the room and I immediately recognized them.

"ok children, introduce yourselves to my new Proxy"