16). Officially A Proxy

Ticci Toby's POV:

I woke up at 5 am. I could hear the birds chirp outside and the wind blowing through the trees. I sat up and slipped on some clothes and walked to Slender's office. Yesterday Slender told me I was going to become a Proxy and today I would have the surgery to become one officially so then we could tell everyone. For now only me, Slender, Jeff and Hoodie knew about me becoming a Proxy. I also found out that the red letter with the names of my victims was actually a very special letter who only the proxy receive. Proxies receive blood red letters with a golden wax seal and normal creepypasta recive a white letter with a blood red wax seal.
I knocked on the door and once it opened it revealed Slenderman himself standing at the door frame.

"good morning child, ready for your surgery?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Alright then child, follow me"

I nodded and followed him down the stairs to the basement. We walked down several hallways and turned a few corners until we arrived in front of a big oak door. Slender knocked on the door and after a few minutes it opened revealing a guy in doctor clothes with blood drips splatted here and there on his white coat. He had black hair and a white surgical mask with a smile painted on. He gave me the chills.

"Dr Smiley, I've brought here my new Proxy, Ticci Toby. I expect you to treat him well and make sure the surgery goes as planned"

"Yes Sir."

And with that Slendy slightly pushed me into the room. The so called Dr Smiley walked to his desk and pointed at a metal table.

"Please take your seat"

I nodded and walked over to the table.

"Also could you please take off your top?"

I nodded and proceeded to take off my clothes from my body then lay down on the metal table wearing just my Jeans and mouthguard. Dr Smiley then walked to me holding a siringe.

"This might hurt at the start but then you'll fall asleep"

After saying so he plunged the needle in the side of my neck and pushed in the liquid. I couldn't feel pain so I immediately started to drift off asleep.

~timeskip to 4 hours later~

My eyes slowly flickered open and immediately shut closed at the sight of bright lights.

"Good morning sleeping beauty"

I sat up and looked around the room finding myself on the same metal table that I was laying in earlier.

I twitched and snapped my neck.

"M-mornin- ngh..."

I looked down at my chest. It had bandages wrapped all over.

"W-what the f-fuck?"

"Oh does it hurt?"

"N-no... I c-cant feel p-p-pain... B-but what h-happened?"

"I just did a special surgery on you Toby, now you are officially Slenderman's Proxy."

I nodded as a reply and smiled slightly under my mouthguard. I got up and got dressed again but noticed a wierd mark on my left hand... It was a circle with an X in the middle. I was about to ask when Dr Smiley answered my question.

"That's the Proxy mark, every Proxy has one... The spot where you have it can change"

I nodded and slipped on some gloves.

"C-Can I g-go now?"

"Sure"

"T-Thanks..."

"No problem kiddo"

The doctor waved at me as I left the office. I walked down several corridors before finding my way to the kitchen. It was around 9 am now... Everyone must be asking where I am... Oh well today I will be officially introduced as a Proxy! I smiled as I heard the loud chatter coming from the kitchen and the smell of homemade breakfast. I inhaled the smell and I guess that the surgery boosted my smelling senses because I could distinguish every single sent. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen where a whole traffic of people was walking in and out preparing for a great breakfast. I smiled and walked to Slender who was cooking different types of dishes. I observed him as his tentacles moved around frantically. I smiled and walked to the dining room and greeted everyone with a "Good Morning". After a while breakfast was ready and everyone was sitting at the table ready to eat.

"alright everyone. I have some news"

Everyone sat there silent and looked at Slender. One of his tentacles made it to my seat and tapped me on the shoulder, that was my que to stand up.

"Everyone, I want you to treat Toby with the same respect for me. I want you all to welcome him not only as an official Creepypasta but as my new Proxy."

And with that we both sat down. Whispers were heard all over the table until Jeff and Hoodie started clapping out of nowhere. I looked at them shook but then slowly everyone started clapping and cheering me on. I was happy and smiled at everyone. After settling down we started eating and soon it was time to go training, for me at least.