18). Butterflies

No one's POV:

"Well- how can I put this... When you have a crush you feel... Well you feel attracted by a sertain person?"

Jane said

"That's being horny-"

"Natalie!"

Clockwork snickered and rolled her eyes, well- eye. Jane shook her head and chuckled slightly along with the other girl. Toby laughed and smiled. They were all sitting on Jane's bed and talking about how you feel when you have a crush but none of the 2 girls explanations were helpful.

"S-so... W-what about when y-you are in l-love?"

Toby asked then ticked nervously. Jane and Cw looked at each other and smiled softly.

"Well... When you are in love with someone, you want to protect them, you want them to trust you and spend time with you. When you truly love a person you feel like nothing can keep you apart and you want to spend the rest of your life with them..."

The black eyed girl said then her girlfriend continued.

"With the person you love you don't see their imperfections because you learn how to make them become charms, you appreciate everything about them. If they love you back they will cherish everything about you too and they will never judge you. They will always be there to comfort you and support you"

The 2 girls exchanged a glance and smiled softly at each other. Toby wasn't paying attention to their actions tho... He was deep in thought. He was thinking about their words, full of meaning and belief. He was amazed by what love seemed like. He wanted to be loved... He was never loved from anyone before... His sister... Maybe she loved him... But he couldn't remember anything about his previous life since he had the operation to become a Proxy. Toby sighted and looked up just to meet the gaze of the 2 girls.

"You ok Toby?"

Clockwork asked a lil conserned. The teen boy nodded and stood up going back into his thoughts. Then Jane spoke up.

"Toby... Were you asking us about this because perhaps you are confused about some of your feelings?"

Toby snapped his head into the raven haired girl then slowly nodded.

"Y-yeah... I-I'm confused... I've s-s-started feeling wierd a-around s-someone..."

The girls looked at each other then a large grinns plastered over the face of them both.

"Who's the lucky person huuuh~?"

Cw asked rather interested and Jane wasn't any less.

"U-Uh-! W-well you s-see..."

Toby started fidgeting nervously with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Cmon Toby you can tell us"

Jane said trying to push Toby to spit it out.

"U-Uh... I-I feel l-l-like I have b-butterflies in my *tick* s-stomach e-every time I'm around... U-um... M-Masky..."

Both the girls were now staring at Toby with their mouths wide opened and dumbfounded expressions plastered over their faces.

"MASKY?!"

Clockwork yelled out.

"S-SHHHH! D-Don't scream t-that!"

Toby growled out and gave her a death glare. She immediately put a hand over her mouth and apologized quickly. Jane just sat there shooketh. She shook her head then cleared her voice

"W-well that was not so unexpected, after all there aren't a lot of girls in this household and well you spenda lot of time with Masky and Hoodie, but to be honest I thought you were gonna say that you fell in love with Hoodie but I guess I was wrong-"

She said talking very quickly so no one understood anything.

"W-wha-"

"Never mind, never mind"

She said flapping her hand in the air and shaking her head. Toby looked at her confused then just shrugged.

"A-Anyways... W-what should I *tick* do? I c-cant let him k-know about m-my feelings"

"And why not?"

"Because h-he'll probably t-think I'm w-wierd and he p-probably doesn't l-l-like me back a-and-"

"oh shush! I bet he does like you back but he is just too proud to show his emotions"

Toby just stood there and fell back into a trail of thoughts. Should he tell Masky or not?

"What should I do..."