15). The Surprise

Ok this is for the ones who skipped the previous chapter, if you read it then feel free to skip this and go on reading. Basically in the previous chapter I wrote about what happened during the first Mission and how Toby "took care" of his targets

Ticci Toby's POV:

I walked out of the house covered in blood and my bloody hatchets dangling in my sides. I walked back to the tree that Hoodie was hiding in but he didn't seem to have noticed that I was already done with my mission. I looked on the floor for something to throw to catch his attention. I found a small rock and threw it at him. I might of caught him in the head because he jolted and fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"OW! What the fuck- Huh? Toby you are already done?!"

"S-Shhh! K-keep it d-down will ya? Y-you don't w-want us *tick* t-t-to get caught d-don't you?"

Hoodie just stared at me rubbing the side of his head.

"Yea yea whatever... But were you really that fast? Like you killed 5 people in like 15 minutes"

I shrugged and started walking towards the forest with him right behind me.

"G-guess so"

Hoodie shakes his head in disbelief and we just walked home.

~timeskip to the mansion~

We arrived at the mansion around 4 hours later after we left. Slender was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book when we entered the mansion. He immediately teleported to the entrance and found us.

"Back already children?"

Hoodie and I nodded.

"Yes Sir. Toby did an amazing job. We arrived there at 10 pm and in about 15 minutes the whole family was dead. Toby was quick and quiet, I could say he's very skilled Sir"

I was flattered by what Hoodie just told Slender. Being complimented like that from one of Slenderman's Proxies wasn't something for everyone. I tried to maintain my composure but a small smile found its way on my lips under my mouthguard. Then Slender turned to me.

"I'm very happy to hear that my thoughts about you abilities were right Toby. From what I can hear from Hoodie, you exelled in this mission so I'm happy not to only call you one of my Creepypastas but I'm honored to call you one of my Proxies, Ticci Toby"

My eyes shot open and stared at Slenderman in disbelief. I noticed that Hoodie was also shooketh from this news.

"I-I-I'm a P-Proxy n-now?!"

Slender nodded and I think that if he had a mouth he would've been smiling right now.

"so do you accept?"

"Y-Yes, of c-course!"

I smiled brightly and with that Slender excused himself and vanished into thin air. I turned to face Hoodie and jumped on him.

"Y-Yeeeyyy! I'm A-a P-Proxy just l-like you a-and M-Masky!"

He chuckled and pushed me off of him and patted my back.

"Guess I'll have to help you move to your new room in the Proxy hallway now"

"I-I get a n-n-new room t-too?"

Hoodie nodded at me and started walking to the Proxy hallway.

"I think Slenderman already moved your stuff in your new room. It's right between mine and Masky's"

I smiled and nodded. I was beyond happy. We walked to my new room and when I opened it I immediately ran to the bed and jumped on it. It was a beautiful room, just like the one I've always wanted. It was bigger than my previous one that I shared with Clockwork, defenetly (the photo above is what his new room looks like). I layed in bed and glanced at Hoodie who just stood there at the entrance.

"Well goodnight Toby, see ya tomorrow man"

"N-Night"

And with that he closed the door and left me in my new room. I got up and took off my blood stained clothes and went to the bathroom to have a shower. After that I changed into some pijamas and slipped under the covers slowly drifting to sleep.