11). Why?

Ticci Toby POV:

I just sat there, crying. I was crying not because Masky hurt me in any physical way... But because somehow he really scared me... I moved my goggles and rested them on top on my head as I proceeded to wipe away my tears. I sniffed and looked up at the sky.

"M-maybe he was *tick and sniff* j-just having a b-b-bad day..."

I mumbled quietly to myself. I stood up and grabbed my axes then started walking back to the mansion. I shook off all of my negative thoughts about Masky and tryed to convince myself he was just in a bad mood.

I walked in the main hall and was greeted by Jane and Sally. Sally ran to me and jumped. I cached her and moved her on my back to give her a piggy back ride which she giggled and hugged me tightly. Jane on the other hand noticed my puffy red eyes but didn't mention it. Just by her look I understood what she was thinking... We were gonna talk about it later. I walked up the stairs and left Sally in her room with Jane and I walked back to my room where I was greeted by a cheerful Clockwork. I waved my hand at her and quickly grabbed my clothes before she could even open he'd mouth to speak.

I came out of the bathroom in a white T-shirt with on top a black unbuttoned shirt and white ripped jeans. My hair was still slightly wet but I pulled it up in a small ponytail. It had gotten longer lately... "I'll ask Jane to help me cut it..." I thought and walked out heading to the living room.

Since I was always wearing large hoodies and most of the time the hood was up, not a lot if people knew I had my hair long up till half way down my neck. Only CW, Sally and Jane saw it. It was pretty embarrassing at first but all said it suited me so I decided to walk downstairs like that.

As I walked in Jane immediately said

"Glad to see you took my advice Toby~"

I chuckled and quickly noticed CW staring at her, seemed like she wanted to burn a hole right through Jane's head- I snorted at that and snickered which because of that I received a confused glare from Jane but brushed her off.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen just to bump into someone. Hoodie.
I backed away from him and smiled slightly under my mouthguard.

"S-Sorry Hoods"

"Oh hey Toby, it's ok man don't worry"

I saw his mask curl up slightly and I could tell he was smiling. I smiled too and moved past him to get some waffles. He just sat down to the kitchen isle with a plate of cheesecake in front of him.

"So how was training with Masky?"

I froze for a second as he reminded me of what Masky did to me. To think about it... Masky's actions triggered some memories that I didn't want to remember... At all. I shook my head and sat with Hoodie as the waffles were heating up.

"F-fine..."

He looked up at me then kept eating his cheesecake.

"Doesn't really sound like it was. But I won't question it because you don't seem to wanna talk about it"

I nodded and took my waffles as they were ready. I left to go to my room but I bumped into someone and dropped my waffles. The person stumbled back and growled angrily. I recognized immediately who it was. I quickly backed away and looked at the floor then closed my eyes to get ready for it...

"... ROGERS!"

I flinched as Masky yellsat me pissed off. Then he grabbed me by my t-shirt and slammed me to the wall storming off. I sat there with the waffles on the floor and the plate shattered next to me. I quickly got up and ran to my room and closed the door. I slipped down and sat on the floor shaking.

"why do I do everything to get him to hate me..."