3). Meeting The Creepypastas

No one's POV:

Toby walked behind Slenderman ticking every so often. He was anxious. Slender explained to him what kind of people the Creepypasta were and the difference between them and Proxies. In conclusion he would be living in a mansion full of murderers. Well it wasn't like he was any better... He killed both his parents after all- he suddenly bumped into Slender's back. Toby backed away immediately scared of what his reaction would've been but he just turned around and patted the boy's back with one of his tentacles as he twitched. He then handed Toby a black mouthguard to cover his nasty gash on his left cheek. The tall figure then turned back around and opened a door and stepped into a room that seemed like a dining room. A lot of people were sitting at the table.

Ticci Toby's POV:

They were all.. very... Unique.. 8 though. I sat down looking at my hands and twitching nervously. Ugh I hated those goddamn ticks... I shook my head and looked up to see Slender standing next to me. The seat beside me was empty but then I looked in front of me and saw a boy with blond hair and wearing all green sitting across me. He had elf like ears and-... B-blood dripping from his eyes... Wait- Blood?! I looked away nervously ticking even more and my neck cracked. The boy looked at me weirdly as I kept twitching. Slender then spoke up.

"Silence."

Everyone shutted up and faced Slender.

"Thank you everyone. Now, I want to introduce you our new Proxy"

All eyes were now on me as everyone stared in disbelief.

"This is Ticci Toby. I demand you all to behave in his presence and please be very nice and respectful towards him"

No one's POV:

Toby looked up and saw everybody looking at him. He lowered his head and started twitching. Toby heard a few snickers coming from the other side of the table so he looked up and saw a guy with long black hair and pale skin. He had a smile carved into his face and his eyes never seemed to blink. He gave Toby the chills...

"Is he special or something? Why do we need to nice to him?"

"Because of his past. I won't give you any more explanation, I think that Toby should be the one telling you about it whenever he'll feel ready and not me"

And with that Slenderman dissappeared, leaving Toby alone with the rest of the others. He immediately lowered his head and started fidgeting with his fingers. Everyone slowly left the room and Toby was soon alone, well he thought he was.

"Hey!"

Toby turned around and found himself looking at a small girl wearing a pink dress. She had blood dripping from her forhead and some cutts on her arms. She had long brown hair and beautiful big green eyes.

"Hey S-Sally, I-I'm Toby"

He said twitching and the little girl smiled.

"Nice to meet you Toby! I like your name, it's cute!"

She said jumping happily and then asked

"want to play with me?"

Toby smiled under his mouthguard, even if he wasn't sure if she could see it so he then nodded.

"Yeeey!"

Sally shouted then grabbed Toby's hand to pull him out of his seat. They left the room as Toby followed Sally up the stairs.