0.

{Y/N} was sitting in a room, the cool air from the fan swirling in her hair. She was drawing in her sketch book enjoying the cool air.

Netero-san walked in seeing her back to him.

" You should be in school, {Y/N}." Netero-san said shaking his head.
She hummed in response,
" I could just get a hunters license, sell it, and life of that money." She said closing her sketch book.

"{Y/N}..." Netero said sitting on the couch next to hers.

"...Could you try?" He said running his old fingers through his ponytail.

"No. Because I'm tired of people labeling your intelligence with numbers and letters.
Besides school is boring, shouldn't life be spent doing something else instead of sitting at desk?"
She said getting up and walking to the door leaving Netero with his disappointed thoughts.

"Your mother would want you to go you know." He said before she could completely step out.

{Y/N} turned her neck facing him, a shadow covering her eyes.

" Please stop." She said now closing the door.

She leaned against the closed door, taking in a deep breath.

{Y/N} looked up closing her eyes.

"Give me something to hold onto to."

Whoever heard her was going to make her wish come true.

He was coming.

****

Blood was all over Killua. He was on the porch of his house breathing heavily, he dropped the knife.
The click of the blade as it hit the concrete and drip of the blood bouncing off and hitting the ground.

He took a step slowly.

Then he ran.
And ran.
Ran.

"Give me something to stop running away."