#sleep

i edited. i also wrote this half asleep. haha

oikawa was asleep. his chest rose steadily under all of his blankets, and saturday had come and went. 

now it was sunday. and the last thing he had ate was cereal, that too on friday morning. he had skipped lunch, skipped dinner, skipped breakfast, skipped lunch again, and then skipped dinner once more.

his fever was high, higher than it had ever been and his mother was worried. worried because he would not wake up, stuck under all those blankets.

sunday morning had come and left, and his mother sat by the edge of his bed. replacing the wet cloth on his forehead, she checked his temperature with the back of her hand. he groaned and leaned into his mother's soft touch, his skin on fire. 

she smiled, the wrinkles on her face growing everyday he did not wake up. 

now it was monday, and thousands of notifications from a groupchat his mother did not know of pooled oikawa's almost dead phone. she plugged in the phone to charge, placing it on oikawa's bed.

the doctor had come on monday, walked in and stated it was a common cold.

the doctor was lousy. 

now it was wednesday. his mother was worried. 

 she sat by his bed and cried gently, holding onto her son's hand. 

now it was thursday. today was when a group of boys wearing different colors had burst into oikawa's house, startling his mother. 

iwaizumi was not part of the group. she was troubled yet again.

a boy in black approached her, offering a gentle smile. he was more intimidating then friendly but she smiled anyway.

"hello! my name is kageyama tobio, and i come from karasuno high. we," he motioned towards the rest of the group, "happen to be friends with oikawa-san, and we got worried something bad had happened after he didn't come to school."

"do you know where he is?"