Chapter 9

Cody walked continously for a few days. They had no idea which country they were in, or what the year was. But as soon as they reached civilisation, Cody could easily tell they were in Russia. 1944 Russia. They got to a military base, with Soviet soldiers lined up. Cody tilted his head and walked up to the barbed wire, running his hand down it.

"I don't think we are meant to be here..." Edward whined in Cody's head.

"Be quiet, Edward." Cody hissed. He climbed over the fence with ease, focusing on one soldier in particular. He appeared to be off duty and relaxing, alone. Cody got down onto his stomach, sneaking his way over to the soldier. 

"Well hey 'dere, big guy!"

The soldier jolted in surprise, looking at the 19 year old that was looking up at him with wonder.

"Da? What do you want?" Came the deep, authoritive voice.

"I'm gonna try 'dis whole romance thing!" Cody thought, alerting Edward.

"Don't be too forward--"

Cody leaned into the soldier, smirking.

"So, I couldn't help but notice 'dat you are extremely attractive." Cody whispered into his ear, stroking his hair.

"Too late.." Edward grumbled, shaking his head.

The soldier shuffled away a bit, but was developing a small smile.

"O-oh? Da? Is about time someone noticed this, haha!"

"Mmm, yeah! You are totally tha guy for me, y'know. I wouldn't mind a little action, hm~?" Cody was getting jumpy now, an arm around the Soviet's shoulders.

"A-action? Right now?"

"Yeah, sure! We could have a ton of fun, you and me!"

"I-is a little soon...slow down, leetle guy." The soldier sat Cody next to him. "Calm down, da? Now, what is your name?"

"Name's Cody. You?"

"Nikolai."