Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Where do you see yourself in five years?" I asked Harry where he was lying on my chest, our legs tangled together under a blanket draped over our clothed bodies.

We were lying in my bunk on our tour bus. We were on our 'Where we are" tour and had performed in Liverpool tonight. The lads were chilling in the room at the back of the bus while Harry and I were here, cuddling in my bunk.

"I see you," he smiled, looking up at me through his long eyelashes while I twirled a curl of his hair that was growing pretty long around my finger. "And me. We're leaving every car, every building together, holding hands because we can, because there's nothing holding us back anymore," he told me, making my heart skip a beat in my chest.

"Yeah?" I breathed, gracing his cheek with my thumb.

He nodded, his lips forming a sweet smile with his dimples on full show. "And if you asked me where I see myself in fifty years, I'd say I see us sitting on a bench in a park, watching our grandchildren play in the playground with joined hands. No matter what time you ask me about, I would see us together because you are my future, Louis."

Feeling tears pricking my eyes, I ran my index finger from his forehead, down his nose to his lips, my gaze fixated on his eyes. "I love you, Harry," I whispered, making him lean in so that our foreheads were touching.

"I love you too, Louis, so much."

He then leaned in to press his soft, plump lips against mine in a sweet kiss.

-----

Waking up the following day wasn't exactly a bed of roses, and that dream slash memory didn't make things better. My head was pounding in a way that made it feel like a hammer was banging my forehead from the inside. With a groan, I managed to get out of bed and dressed in my grey Fila hoodie along with my matching pair of joggers. I grabbed my black Adidas cap on my way out of the room and put it on my head before trudging down to the lunchroom.

Just like yesterday morning, Perrie was already there, but to my surprise, Harry was too. He didn't seem half as bad as I did, which I thought was weird considering the amount of alcohol I witnessed him consuming yesterday. Perrie didn't seem too bad either, although she looked a bit tired.

"Good morning, Louis," she greeted, cracking a small smile.

I looked over at Harry, who was pulling bits off his sandwich and popping them into his mouth. He didn't even seem to acknowledge the fact that I had just arrived. "Morning," I replied, turning to look down at the surface of the table.

Pressing the palms of my hands against my forehead, I let out a deep sigh. Not only were things already bad enough that I had to be around my ex every day, but now I had a killing headache on top of that too. Could someone save me from this hell hole?

"We're going to Birmingham today. Patrick said he wants us to be ready at twelve because he doesn't want us to arrive there too late in the evening," Perrie informed, making me furrow my brows.

"At twelve? But it's..." I trailed off to check the time on my phone. "Eleven right now. How are we going to get ready in that short amount of time?"

She tilted her head to the side. "Most of us have been up for a while, Louis. Nick has already eaten, and I've already finished packing my bags. You're just lucky this place is still serving breakfast," she chuckled.

I ran my hands over my face. "There's no way I will be finished on time. The entire content of my suitcase is pretty much all over my room. It's going to take ages until I'll be ready," I groaned.