Chapter 16: Drunk In Love

A/N: Sorry for such the log wait loveys! I try to update as often as possible! I'm loving all of the votes and comments, thanks a lot!

Warning: This chapter will contain sexual content.

Today's Song is Drunk In Love by Beyoncé. Enjoy!

~~~

Their eyes filled with lust. They finally shifted to black and their normal color, telling me that both of them are possessing their human form. It is uncommon, and unheard of except for in Alphas.

"Wrong move, baby." Damon said. He picked me up and threw me into the bed. I gasped as I bounced a little when I hit the mattress.

"Oh, the things we will do to this luscious body of yours." Dylan said, waltzing to the bed and running his hands over my body.

Damon walked into our closet and reappeared with two sets of handcuffs and a blindfold. I gulped, nervous about being dominated by both of my alpha mates.

"Don't worry, dear. We need a safe word for play sessions. What shall it be?" Damon asked, his voice sounding not as stern, but stern enough to show his dominance.

"Umm, how about red?" I asked, looking down while blushing. I read a book about sub/ Dom and they used red as the safe word. I'm guessing this is natural.

"That's perfect." Dylan said. He grabbed my hands and Damon came over and cuffed each one to the headboard. The blindfold was put over my eyes, and I could no longer see.

Using my other senses, and Arabella, we figured out who was who. I heard Damon slowly walk to the edge of the bed. He grasped my ankles and pulled, yanking my body down, making me lay flat on the mattress except for my hands that were handcuffed.

Dylan's hands smoothly traveled from my stomach, up to my breasts, grasping them and flicking the nipples. Damon walked around the bed and leaned down to my neck.

They both took their marked sides of my neck in the mouths and gave a long, hard suck at them, making me gasp and moan as liquid heat pooled between my thighs. Damon's hand reached down to swirl and flick my little nub with his hand.

I started to build a little, wishing for him to give me something, anything more. He stopped all actions and flipped me over onto my stomach.

"We are going to spank you. Count for us, darling. And remember your safeword." Damon said. I felt Damon's hand caress my bottom before landing a hard smack on my left cheek. I gasped and let out a whimper.

"One." I said. Dylan's hand groped my ass before leaving and giving me a harsh smack.

"Two." I said, tears in my eyes. Damon grasped my back around my ribs to pull me up and I screeched. Fuck! My back! Shit! It burns like their fresh!

"Shit, Julie, I didn't mean to. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Julie I'm so sorry." He ripped the blindfold off and they unlocked the handcuffs. I sat on the bed, rocking back and forth and whimpering. Why did I have to have a psychotic brother? Why did those rogues have to attack me? Why did I have to have mates?

All these questions flew through my mind, overriding my logical side. My boys sat with me between them, gently rocking me as I calmed down.

"Look, Julie baby, we love you. More than anything. But you need to tell us. Tell us everything." Dylan said gently, breaking the news to me. I was ready to explain. Maybe the could take some of my pain.

"When I was five, rouges invaded our house. I was trying to find my dads office at the time. They put a bag over my head and tore open the back of my shirt. The made slash marks all down my back with a silver knife dipped in wolfs bane. They said it was a message to my father and our supposed "no good pack." All throughout my life, I thought Brandon was there to help me. He would always carry me and try to help me, but would end up dropping me or making things worse. I never realized it. When I was twelve and him thirteen, he disclosed that he hated me and became rogue, leaving me with two broken legs. At the age of 10, I started to receive my elemental powers. I leaned to control them on my own, not wanting to burden anyone with my problems. I walked in on Brandon practicing his one day. My aura reading, well, I've had that forever. Something about people just set me off. And their colors help me decide who's good or bad. So basically, you know my whole life. I'm an emotionally wrecked 17 year old that feigns perfection." I finished my story with a sigh. They are not going to want me.

"We are so sorry this all happened to you. You've been through so much. And we love you for all of your flaws and little quirks. We couldn't live without you. And we all have had hard lives. We understand where your coming from. Everyone has secrets." Dylan said, speaking for the both of them. Dylan looked at Damon with which appeared to be pleading eyes.

Damon let out a simple nod before sighing and casting his eyes downward.

"We're elementals, too."