Chapter 18:If You Love Me Let Me Go

I gasped, staring at Brandon with wide eyes. This is MY ceremony! Brandon needs to get out! I will not deal with this!

Behind him stood a pack of rogues. How come my mates didn't smell these foul beasts coming? I guess we were all distracted and no one was paying attention to what the air smelled like. Some pack, I'll tell you.

"Oh, don't stop for me, go on. Please, I'd just like to attend." Brandon said smugly, taking a seat in the chair. His pack stood firm, like a line of soldiers ready for battle.

No one knew what to do. With the sudden intrusion, we weren't sure if we should continue or stop. The pack was truly baffled. I could see the guards start to close in around us, growling lowly.

"Since you all can't fulfill my wishes, might as well get on to the gruesome stuff. ATTACK!" With Brandon's command, everyone was off in a sea of bloodshed. Morphing into their wolves, everyone fought.

Brandon walked through the chaos unharmed, almost like a god coming from a white light. His eyes flickered with mischief.

"Let's see which one of us is the superior elemental, dear sister. I'd love to see how you get out of this one." With a smirk, I saw water dance in his palm.

I knew this was going to be a battle of the elementals. But my mates were elementals, too. I'm just not sure what kind. Looking behind me my mates were gone, lost in the sea of battle.

Brandon brought his hand up to throw the ball of water towards me. Quickly, I countered attacked with fire, making the water evaporate. He looked taken aback, as if he wasn't expecting me to have fire.

"Fire, is that it little sister?" He taunted. Flicking his wrist, he cracked the ground under my feet. I sent a gust of air beneath me, tightly sealing the crack.

"Air, too? Shocking." He said, his voice full of humor. I quickly created a fire circle around him, causing him to jump back quickly. Shooting a spray, he effectively doused my fire, but I was on him with a crack beneath him in the earth, and a flood of water, knocking him down.

"All- the elements?" He choked, gasping for air under the current of water.

"Of course, did you expect anything less?" I asked smugly. I could see his eyes flash. Quickly Brandon shifted and snarled. I could feel him in my mind.

'Oh, little sister, how endearing it is to see you so feisty. I'm your true mate, not them. Be with me. We can be together.' He spoke, coming dangerously close. I walked backwards just to trip and fall, his wood frame stood over me, dominating.

Feigning defeat, I sighed, bring my hands up to my chest. "Too bad you didn't know that I'm half witch." I spoke, clapping my hands and vanishing.

Landing in a crouch behind him, I shifted and pounced. Why I shifted? I don't know. I can't do magic in wolf form, other than inner spells. We circled each other growling.

I saw Damon and Dylan approach sneakily. I saw Damon's hesitance, but Dylan pounced, since both of them were in wolf form.

Brandon snarled and sunk his teeth into my mates shoulder. 'I'll be back do you, little sister.' He said. With a blink his pack vanished into the woods.

Shifting back, I saw Damon and Dylan in human form.

"Dylan!" He was losing a lot of blood. Looking up at us, he sighed.

"I love you both." His eyes shut and his pulse slowed.