Chapter 8:Why Are You My Clarity

Today's Song-Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

"Hey, hey, shh. Calm down. I didn't mean to upset you." Damon said desperately, trying to get me to stop screaming.

To be honest, those scars made me shiver. I don't want to tell them how I got them. What if he deems me a bad mate? What if he wants to reject me? I can't take being rejected!

"What's going on here!" Dylan yelled as he busted through the door. By now, I was a wreck. I had stopped screaming, the flashes of white blinding pain from my back were now going away. I was now hysterically crying.

"I-I don't know, Dylan, I asked her about the scars on her back and she tatted screaming. What do I do?!" He desperately asked Dylan.

"Hey, Jules, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to," Dylan said as he came over to me and pulled me into his arms. All three of us were sitting on the bathroom floor, wrapped tightly around each other.

"Wolfsbane- s-sil-vver."I muttered helplessly. Damon traced a scar on my back and I screamed a glass shattering scream. To this day, the scars still hurt, just like they're fresh.

"Baby girl, I wasn't trying to hurt you. Please stop." Damon broken down, head against floor, crying now. That made me feel terrible. Why am I dizzy? Uh oh.

~Flashback~

"Daddy? Are you in here daddy?" Why are there so many rooms in my house? Where's daddy?

Suddenly, there was a bag over my head. It's dark! I can barely breathe! "Daddy!" I screamed.

"Shut up, bitch!" Someone growled. I was clasped around my throat by a large hand.

"Let this be a message to your no good dad and weak ass pack." he growled.

All of a sudden, there was a sharp pain in my back. It was like burning but cold.

Then everything went dark.

~End of Flashback~

"Julie! Julie! Are you ok?" asked a frantic and worried Damon and Dylan. I felt numb. Like I wasn't even here.

"I'm fine." I said emotionless. I stood up and put my clothes on and was reaching for the door handle when my arm was ripped from the door and a large growl sounded.

Ouch! That hurt like heck! Only one person would be that mean. Damon.

"Look, Damon, let go of me before you loose the arm." I warned him, not caring that I was being a total bitch. Not giving one single shiz.

"I'm so sorry baby, forgive me." he said his voice cracking. I nodded my head and leaned into his arms. My last words to Damon before I drifted off to sleep were,

"Why are you my clarity?"

  Then everything went dark.