Chapter 15: First Day

I awoke to a beard scraping against my neck. I blinked tiredly as Charlie's lips grazed against my neck.

"Charlie," I mumbled, still half-asleep.

"Goodmorning," he said and kissed my neck. I sighed and let my eyes slide shut as he placed butterfly kisses up to my jaw.

"What're you doing?"

"Loving on you," he answered shortly and spread my legs apart so that he could kneel between them. He slid his tongue over my chest, down to my breast. I moaned airily and arched my back into him, my tiredness fading rapidly.

"Last night was really nice," I said, arching my back again when he flicked his tongue over my nipple.

"It was," he agreed. "I want this morning to be even better."

Charlie's head disappeared under the covers and I propped myself on my elbows.

"I've never done this before," I said and tried to close my legs, only to find his shoulders between them.

Charlie pulled the covers down so that I could see him. The cold of the morning invaded.

"We don't have to," he said and rubbed a hand soothingly over my calf.

"No, I just wanted you to know," I said and nodded to him. He placed his hands on the insides of my thighs and pushed them apart before dipping his head down to trace a thin, quick path with his tongue along the apex of my thigh.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Charlie spoke before licking a stripe through my folds. I gasped and involuntarily bucked my hips against his mouth. He wound an arm over my hips to hold me in place and licked over the same path. The muscles in my legs spasmed at the stimulation.

Charlie pressed his face between my legs, licking, nipping, and sucking on my clit. His tongue traveled between my entrance and my clit tortuously.

"That feels really good," I moaned and attempted to roll my hips into his mouth, stopped by his arm. My hands subconsciously flew to his hair as he teased his tongue inside of my entrance. I gripped the fiery strands tightly with another moan. Charlie groaned as I tugged at his hair. I loved hearing Charlie. Every noise that he made went straight between my legs.

It wasn't long before Charlie had me reaching my climax, my thighs squeezing together like they were magnetized. He held them open effortlessly and slowly massaged my clit with his tongue until I was shuddering underneath him, my climax having passed.

"You taste so good," he murmured into my ear as he made his way back up my body.

I hummed in response, suddenly feeling the need to go back to sleep. "What time is it?"

"Eight," he responded after a glance at his nightstand.

"Shit, I've got to go," I said and pushed myself up. Charlie groaned and grabbed onto my arm.

"Stay, please."

"I can't. I have to get ready," I explained and waited for him to release my hand. "Can I start getting ready here?"

At his reluctant nod, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean myself up. I slipped on the pajamas that I had never actually put on last night and went back to Charlie's bedroom.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

Charlie, who had dressed himself since I was in the bathroom, scaled the room and grabbed my face to press a deep kiss against my lips.

"I'll be at your cabin at 5:30," he said. I nodded and let him walk me to his door before rushing to my cabin to get dressed.

***