Chapter Four: The Reveal Party

I took a deep breath. It was Saturday and everyone was here. They all came a few hours ago and we all played games like charades and monikers. I was having so much fun, but I knew I had to tell them soon,   I kept twiddling my fingers. My ADHD always gets worse when I'm nervous. I don't even know why I'm so scared.My heart was thumping very loudly but I tried to pull my nervousness as me being excited. 

Will and Nico came over. They were wearing pretty casual clothes like everyone else, sweaters, jackets, jeans. I was wearing a pastel yellow sweatshirt with blue jeans.

"So..are you going tell them?" Will asked.

"Yeah, in a minute," I said. "Just trying to get my nerves down."

"Don't worry, they're all going to be so excited," Nico assured me.

I nodded and took a deep breath. I left them standing there and went to look for Percy, who I  found talking to Hazel and Frank . I tapped his shoulder and told him to come with me.

"Are you going to tell them now?" He asked after we were alone in the hallway.

"Yup," I said.

We went to the living room and I clanged a fork against my champagne glass (which was actually empty, I'm not going to drink while pregnant, it was just for the effect).

Everyone looked towards me and Percy. The butterflies started in my stomach again. I took Percy's hand and squeezed it for reassurance. Gods, why am I so freaking nervous?? 

I cleared my throat and started to talk. "So I know that we all called you here to hang out together, but there was actually another reason..."

"What is it?" Reyna asked. 

"Well...I'm pregnant!" I said. 

"R-really?! Congrats guys!" Jason said.

"I'm so happy for y'all!" Hazel exclaimed.

"That's amazing!" Frank said excitedly.

"If it's a boy, name him Leo Jr.!" Leo called out. Calypso hit him.

Everyone gushed over me and Percy. Piper came up to me and told me that she was right about giving me the pregnancy tests and we both laughed. I don't know why I was so nervous, Nico was right, everyone was really excited.  Suddenly, everyone gasped and quieted down. I looked around to see what happened and saw Percy...on one knee...holding a-a ring.

I clamped my hands over my mouth knowing what was about to happen.

"Annabeth, from the day I met you, you were always there for me," Percy started. "And I know that-"

I cut him off with a kiss. "Seaweed Brain, you talk too much," I laughed with tears in my eyes.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes! Oh my gods, of course yes," I cried. I pulled him into a hug and sobbed. This day couldn't have gotten better.

"Can I put the ring on you?" Percy asked.

I nodded and held out my hand. I was so shocked that I didn't even notice the ring when he was down on one knee. He took the it out from the little black box and out in on my finger. I gasped. It was stunning. The ring had a big blue emerald with little sea green diamonds on the sides. It fit perfectly around my ring finger. I kissed him again and everyone finally cheered.

 I kissed him again and everyone finally cheered

All the girls came over to look at my ring. Piper and Hazel were in love with it and Reyna and Calypso agreed. Even Will came over and said it was really nice.

The next few hours were a blur. Everyone congratulated me and Percy for the baby and the engagement.  Everyone but me, Hazel, and Frank drank (since they were too young and I was obviously pregnant). Those who did drink only drank a little since they knew they had to drive home. We played spin the bottle like we were teenagers and it was hilarious. I had to kiss Piper (not bad), Percy (yes please), Leo (very awkward), and I even landed on Nico and we both plain out disagreed to kissing. 

We also tried to play Twister, but at that point we were all so tired. Everyone started to leave and after changing into my pajamas, I crashed onto the bed. I examined my ring. It shone and sparked in the overhead light. It was so perfect and I couldn't believe that Percy actually pulled off getting the ring and not have me notice.

Percy came out of the bathroom and bounced onto the bed. I always chided him for doing that because I didn't want the bed to break, but this time I didn't say anything because I was so exhilarated.

He saw me looking at the ring and smirked. "You like it?"

I kissed him. "It's gorgeous," I whispered. 

He smiled and rolled onto his back. "I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with getting the ring, so I had to ask Jason and Piper to pick it up from the jeweler."

I laughed. "I was wondering how you managed to keep it a secret."

"When can we have the wedding?" I asked. "There's so much to plan, like the guest, the venue the-"

Percy turned over and kissed me and effectively shut me up, which I assumed is what he was going for. We broke away and stared into each others eyes.

"I love you, Wise Girl," he murmured, his eyes drooping with drowsiness .

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain," I muttered back. We fell asleep holding hands.

A/N

Hey guys, so that's the end of the chapter. I really hope you enjoyed. I had fun writing this chapter so please review! I will take constructive criticism but no hate please! Thank you for reading!!!

~Renee