Chapter Three: The Results

I walked out of the bathroom to see Percy waiting anxiously for me. 

"Well..?"he said nervously.

"The test came back negative," I said. Percy's face fell. "Just kidding!"

I held up the test and showed it to him. You could see one clear red line, and another very faint one right next to it, indicating that I was pregnant. 

"Annabeth!" Percy complained. "Don't tease me like that!" He didn't seem angry though. Just excited at the fact that he was going to raise a child. 

"We'll go to the infirmary tomorrow to make sure that you're really pregnant and just check up on you," Percy said. "But right now, we need to sleep."

"Definitely," I agreed. And with that, we crashed on the bed and drifted into a deep slumber.

The Next Day
We were on our way to the Camp Half-Blood infirmary to have my baby checkup. We decided we wouldn't go to mortal hospitals because Chiron said that demigod pregnancy's can be different than mortal ones (we told him this morning because we weren't sure if we could go to mortal hospitals. He was very happy and congratulated us).

We reached camp in a matter of minutes and headed to the infirmary. We already told Will that we would be there, but we didn't tell him why because we wanted to surprise him.

We walked in and I took in the familiar sight of the infirmary. The white beds, the florescent lighting and the wood desk in the corner. I saw Will and Nico sitting on one of the beds with their foreheads touching. They looked so sweet together but I had to interrupt by clearing my throat.

They jumped apart and Nico turned a light shade of pink while Will just looked amused. They were both wearing their usual outfits, Will in his scrubs and Nico in his black attire.

"Uh, Percy, Annabeth, I didn't know you guys were going to be here," Nico said awkwardly.

I looked at Percy smiling. "Well, we have some pretty big ne-"

Nico gasped. "Your pregnant!"

I stared at him.  "How did you know?"

"I could sense its soul already," he said pointing at my stomach.

"Congratulations guys! That's why you didn't tell me why you were coming," Will said. They both came up to us and hugged us, well, Will hugged us while Nico just shook our hands.

"Yeah well we wanted to surprise you. You guys are one of the first ones to know." Percy said.

"I'm assuming you came here to make sure you were really pregnant, but I guess Nico cleared that up for you," Will said smiling. "Well I suppose we should check up on you Annabeth."

I sat down on one of the beds and Will went through a series of pregnancy symptom questions and did a few other things to make sure I was alright. 

"Alright, it looks like you are 4 weeks pregnant,"Will confirmed.

I looked at Percy and he squeezed my hand with a huge smile on his face. I felt as elated as he looked.

"Thank you Will for the checkup," Percy said. "We should get going now."

"It was no problem," Will said.

"Also, do not  tell anybody yet," I said.

Nico shook his head. "Of course we won't."

With that, we got in the car and headed home.

At home I asked Percy, "When should we tell everybody else?"