Chapter 1

^^ Ashley ^^ You may imagine my characters as you would like, but this is an what I imagined them to look like.
I hope you enjoy! I know my last story was very sloppy and everywhere, but once I've improved I will be re-writing almost all of my stories that I have made while practicing.

*~*Ashley*~*

As soon as I close my locker, I turn to see the Sex God himself, leaning against his locker, across from mine, talking with his group of friends.

Tanner Laken.

Tanner is one of the most popular people at this school. Hell probably even the whole town. He is a total hunk! What I would do to get a taste of him.

Tanner is quiet but smart and the total mysterious type. He got girls and guys throwing themselves at him, but I've never seen him with anyone in a romantic way. He's just always with his group of friends and his sister, Karma.

Karma -much like her brother- is the hottest girl in school. She is not the typical Queen Bitchy Slut, no. Quite the opposite actually. She has never been anything other then nice to me or anyone else. She's like a Disney Princess, beautiful, peaceful, elegant, and brave. There has been a rumor going around, saying she's even still a virgin.

I was brought out of my thoughts, when suddenly someone jumps on my back. I turn my head to see who it is, when I see none other then the princess herself.

Oh, did I forget to mention that she is my bestie?

Oh, well she's my bestie.

"Ashley!" She screams in my ear. Karma can be a bit wild and hyper sometimes, but it's not all that often.

"Karma!" I yell back, holding her thighs as she just stays on my back. We hear the bell ring, signaling that it was time to head to our first period class. Karma just giggled and poked my nose. I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.

I look over to where Tanner had been and sighed in disappointment, when I didn't see him anywhere. I just shake my head and dash off to class, Karma still on my back and I decided to leave her there, since we share this class. Wanna know who else I share this class with? You guessed it. Tanner.