Chapter 19

It's been days and everyone tried to get you out of your room but you didn't want to, you only left so you could go to the bathroom, not even to eat.

Jonathan would always go and get you something to eat but you only took a bite and then left the rest.

"(y/n) please, it's not healthy, you might fall ill, you already lost lots of weight, please eat something" Jonathan said as he held the fork with your food out for you to eat.

You shook your head and looked away, he sighed and let the fork down to the plate.

"guess I'll have to use my last choice" he said as he let the plate down, he got up and left.

He soon got back with Jotaro.

"Jotaro, please do me a favor and get her to eat something, I used everything and she still won't eat and I know you'll be able to get her to eat" Jonathan said and Jotaro sighed.

Jotaro got the plate and sat down next to you, he took the fork and brought it towards you, you didn't open your mouth.

"you don't have a choice, you'll eat it and after that you'll be coming every day to eat with us" he said as he pulled out star platinum and held you in place.

"now open your mouth and eat, don't make me force the fork inside your mouth" he said.

You finally opened your mouth and ate, Jonathan sighed and Jotaro looked less angry now.

He continued to feed you until your plate was clean, he got up and looked at you.

"if you don't come for dinner I'll get you out of here by force" he said, star platinum let you go and disappeared, but before he did you saw him.

Jotaro took the plate and left.

"thank you for the help Jotaro!" Jonathan said and then he closed the door and walked up to you.

"what about we do something? Do you want to go out and play? Do you want to read or draw?" he asked you.

You got up and took the ball from the corner.

"guess we're going out to play" he said

You both got out of your room and got to the backyard, you let the ball down and kicked it.

Jonathan was quick to catch it and kicked it back to you, the both of you ended up playing football.

Holly was reading a magazine while sipping her tea when she heard sounds from the backyard.

She got up and looked outside and she saw you and Jonathan playing.

She smiled and sat down and watched the both of you play, soon Jotaro came out of his room and looked at the scene.

He sat down next to his mother and watched.

"hey Jotaro why don't you join us!?" Jonathan asked with a big smile on his face.

"no" he said

"come on go and play!" Holly said as she pushed her son to go and join you.

He sighed and got up and joined the both of you.

"ok, me and (y/n) are one team and we are against you, the first one who scores ten wins!" Jonathan explained and you both nodded.

Holly got up and went towards the phone to tell Joseph that everything is fine again.

"don't go easy on us!! We'll play with everything we have!" you said as you pointed at Jotaro.

All of you began to play, for the first rounds you were the one kicking the ball and going against Jotaro.

You managed sometimes to score but he always kept blocking, Jonathan decided to kick the ball so the both of you could win.

Once Jotaro had the ball he kicked it with way to much power, it was coming towards you and thanks to your quick reflexes you ducked down and it missed you, but it broke something.

"at least I scored" he said.

You got up and looked behind you, you saw the broken thing, you didn't even remember what it was but now it was broken.

"quick, let's hide the broken pieces!" Jonathan said but stopped when he saw something, Jotaro was also shocked.

It was something that resembled a little girl, she wore a white flowing dress and her hair were tied up, she also had golden skin and red eyes.

She floated towards the broken pieces and touched one and the whole thing was fixed.

Jotaro pulled out his stand and had it come towards you with his fist out.

The golden girl teleported in front of you to protect you.

Star platinum stopped and disappeared.

"so you have one as well?" Jotaro asked.

"what is that? What are these crazy powers?" Jonathan asked.

"they're called stands, it's basically your fighting spirit" Jotaro explained.

"I never had that kind of power, I only had hamon" he said

"what is hamon?" you asked.

"hamon is controlled by breathing, whoever uses it fills their body with sunlight energy and they can defeat bad guys too" Jonathan said.

"I want to learn it!!!" you said.

"maybe when You get older" he said and you nodded.

Star platinum inspected your stand curiosly.

"why are you looking at me like that?" the stand asked.

Jotaro walked up to your stand and looked at it.

"what can you do?" he asked.

The little stand looked at him and then answered.

"I can manipulate anything, from elements, to objects, even life, I can bring back people from the dead even if they died many years ago, but I can also bring people to their death" the stand said.

"eeehhh? That's creepy!!!" you said.

"if it can bring people from the dead..." Jotaro whispered and then looked at Jonathan, Jonathan looked back and shook his head.

"I'm ok with how I am" he said with a smile, Jotaro sighed.

"I have to tell the old man and the others" he said

"I think Holly is still speaking to him, if you are quick you can go and tell him now" Jonathan said and Jotaro left.

Your stand disappeared and you looked at Jonathan.

"can I learn hamon now?" you asked with a big smile.

"no, just wait a few years alright?" he said

"fine" you said

Jotaro walked up to his mother and took the phone.

"OI, jiji!" he said

"what is it Jotaro?" Joseph asked.

"(y/n) has a stand" he said

"what!?!?" he yelled.

"don't fucking scream in my ear old man!" Jotaro said

"did you see it? What can it do?" he asked

"I saw it, it has golden skin, floating hair and a white dress, it's power is to manipulate everything, elements, objects even life" Jotaro said.

"that's a pretty strong stand" Joseph said

"she also wants to learn hamon" he said

"if she learn hamon she'll be really stronger, stronger than every joestar" Joseph said

"this child confuses me" Jotaro said.

"at least she's fine now, she forgot for a little while that dio is dead" Joseph said

"yeah, bye" Jotaro said as he hung up.