Chapter 52

For months you went to meet with jolyne and tell her how everyone was, how Jotaro was and stuff and she also told you about how she spent her time there.

She told you about a friend that he made, her name is hermes and about another girl named F.F.

or about the ghost room and the people that lived there, like weather report, emporio and that creep Anasui.

"if Anasui tries anything just show him those special moves I showed you alright?" you asked her and she nodded

"by the way you said something about a ghost room? I had an experience back in morioh with a ghost alley" you said.

"yeah, I remember when Jonathan took me with him and we were running to find you" she said.

"also we're pretty close on finding the user that attacked dad.... I'll make them pay for it" she said.

"you're not alone to that, josuke and giorno will be there to take revenge as well" you said.

"how are these two?" she asked.

"you know, josuke is doing his job as a cop... A good one, not like those ones here... I want to punch them, and giorno is doing his job in Italy, I think he'll come over here with his gang for some time, both to see how is it and to help with your case" you said.

"times up!" the cop said.

"alright, I'll be going now, remember, if he tries anything use that technique and be careful" you said as you hugged her.

"times up!!" the cop said again.

"ok we get it!!!" you snapped back at him.

"take care and I'll be back with more news" you said and left.

When you arrived back home you saw giorno sitting with Jonathan and the rest of the gang.

"what an unexpected visit" you said as you took your shoes off.

"I know right? We weren't prepared at all!" Jonathan said.

"we came here to see how jolyne and Dr kujo are" giorno said.

"jolyne seems fine for now, she's always getting attacked by stand users though, Jotaro is still the same, I'll go today to see him, he's still acting like always" you said.

"can I come with you today?" giorno asked and you nodded.

All of you sat down and chatted with each other, giorno told you how everything was going on with the whole mafia stuff.

After a few hours you and giorno left to see Jotaro.

You arrived at the speedwagon foundation headquarters and you were greeted by kakyoin.

"sup old man, any news today?" you asked him as you took your robe.

"first of all I'm not old, second of all hi giorno, third of all, everything is still the same, he's learning how to hold a pen now... It's so heartbreaking to see him like that" kakyoin said.

"I have to agree with that... Let's go, giorno wanted to see how Jotaro was" you said and kakyoin walked and the two of you followed.

You stopped outside of the room and kakyoin looked at you.

"he's familiar with you but not with giorno so we don't know what kind of reaction he'll have" kakyoin said as he opened the door.

"hey Jotaro how's been today?" kakyoin asked and Jotaro looked at him.

"hey ocean man, happy to see me?" you asked as you entered the room, he looked at you with that forgetful look.

"I brought someone with me today, he's family so that means you're safe!" you said as you motioned for giorno to get in.

"it's nice to see you again Dr. kujo" giorno said with a smile, Jotaro seemed to recognize him.... But not as giorno, star platinum came out and went for an attack but your and kakyoin's stand stopped him.

"woah!!! Easy there Jotaro what's wrong!?!?" kakyoin asked, star platinum kept moving around, wanting to be released.

"giorno please go out and wait for me alright?" you said and he nodded as he left.

A few minutes later you and kakyoin managed to calm him down.

"wonder what happened right there" kakyoin said.

"I might have an idea... Let's go outside" you said and he followed.

"what happened? Why did he decided to attack me?" giorno asked.

"well... That's because you resemble papa a little bit more since you've grown... I mean it's been years when he last saw you, and with that being said, he might of thought that he's back so he went on attack mode" you said.

"ohhh!! I never thought of that" kakyoin said.

"ohh... Well, at least he's OK" giorno said.

"yeah... He's kinda ok now" you said.

"we'll make sure to find who did this to him" you said.

"I'm surprised you care about him that much" kakyoin said.

"come on, he's family, plus I've known him for most of my life, he might of got to my nerves when I was younger but that doesn't mean he stopped being my family" you said and he smiled.

"alright, let's all do our best and save Jotaro" kakyoin said as he held his fist out and both you and giorno did the same.