Chapter 47

The three of you got out of the room and walked to another room while talking.

"so I kind of noticed that your hands were sparkling was it your stand?" giorno asked and you shook your head as the three of you entered the room the others where in.

"it's called hamon, it's the power that dad used when he wanted to kill papa" you said.

"so how does it work?" he asked as he looked at you.

"it has to do with your breathing, whoever uses it they can fill their body with sunlight energy" you said.

"so when did you learn it?" he asked you.

"..... I think when I was five... Or maybe four?" you said.

"fair warning, when mista is around do not say the number four, he is afraid of it and he thinks that number is bad luck" he said.

"who's mista?" you asked.

"he's not here but he's the guy with the hat, I'll introduce everyone to the both of you" he said.

"this is Bruno, this is Abbacchio, this is Narancia, this is fugo and that's Trish, she's not in the gang but she lives here with us" he said as he pointed at the people.

"oh, ok" you said

"so can you do something with hamon?" he asked you and you nodded.

"I should totally do that one thing with the water" you said as you grabbed a nearby glass of water, you stuck your finger into the water and used hamon, you then took the glass off and it showed the water that looked like pudding.

"WOW!!!!" Narancia said as he looked at it.

"very impressive" Bruno said.

You put the water back in the glass and you set the glass on the table.

"that looked like some witch magic" Abbacchio said.

"Abbacchio! That wasn't nice!" Bruno said and Abbacchio 'tched'

"have you ever fought someone with that power?" fugo asked.

"it was two years ago, I famous mangaka in Japan used his stand against me and my friends, so I had to make him a little exhausted before another family member fought him with his stand, I hit him with a little bit of hamon and that knocked his breath away for 5 seconds, if I used more then it would either knock his breath away for more seconds or it would kill him " you said.

"so you went up against a stand user?" mista asked as he stood at the doorway.

"yep, at least three of them, the last one was the serial killer of the town, but I didn't defeat him alone, I just helped with defeating him, most of the job was done by Jotaro and josuke" you said.

"who's josuke?" giorno asked, you looked at Jotaro and you saw him glaring at you.

"he's jotaro's favorite uncle, and he's only two years older than us" you told him.

"that was it" Jotaro said as he got up, Polnareff was laughing.

You got chased by Jotaro until you decided to use your stand, your stand touched him and made him float.

"put me down!" Jotaro said.

"only if you promise to not attack me" you said.

"I won't promise shit" he said.

"then have fun up there" you said, you then got slapped at the back of your head lightly.

"hey!!" you said as you looked at Jonathan.