Chapter 36

Another day, another walk in morioh, yay!!!

You soon spotted koichi and you waved at him, he waved back at you.

"good morning (y/n), haven't seen you since that day, how've you been?" he asked.

"I'm good, what about you? Did he return those pages?" you asked and he nodded.

The two of you walked in silence until you saw that guy, Rohan, he looked at the both of you, koichi was scared but you stood your ground.

"I hope you're not looking for a fight again" you said as you glared at him.

"no, not at all, what about we walk and talk?" he asked the both of you.

"any funny moves and I'll make sure to knock you breath away forever" you said.

"I won't try anything, i know I don't have a chance winning against you" he said and the three of you started walking.

He talked with koichi as you walked behind them, you looked around saw that you were outside the alley that you heard the noises from yesterday, you entered the alley and walked to find an exit, but something seemed off.

"stop" you said and they looked at you.

"we took many turns and if you haven't noticed we're always ending up on the same place, in other words we're trapped here" you said, koichi started freaking out and he run but always ended up coming back.

In the corner of your eye you saw someone, you turned your head and saw a pink haired girl, Rohan saw her as well and attacked her with heaven's door.

"you really can't trust anyone huh?" you asked him and he looked at you.

"in this kind of world it's only natural to not trust anyone" he said and started reading the girl's life info.

"she's not a stand user" he said and he turned her face back to normal.

She woke up and looked at the three of you.

"excuse me but do you know how we can exit this alley? It always seems that we're going around circles" koichi said.

"there's a way on getting out but is dangerous, this alley is connected to the living and the dead, this house you see right there was my house, many years ago I was murdered along with my parents and my dog, Arnold " she said and a dog came up to her, his throat was slit.

"the killer is still walking around this town like nothing happened and is still murdering people, when a person dies I can see their soul in the sky" she said.

"should I tell Jotaro about it?" you asked yourself and then nodded.

"so we'll search for the killer?" Rohan asked.

you turned to him and koichi and looked at them.

"I'll have to tell Jotaro about it, he knows about stuff like that, we can help him as well" you said and they nodded but soon their eyes got wide, koichi started trembling and he slowly pointed behind you.

"what happened?" you asked him but he couldn't speak.

"(y/n) seems like someone wants to see you" reimi said, you turned around to see who it was and when you saw them you were shocked.

"papa!!!" you said as you run up to him and hugged him, it's been so many years since you hugged him, you started crying and he patted your head.

"you know how much I hate it when I see you cry" he said as he hugged you tighter, you didn't stop crying.

"I guess I'll give you sometime" he said

Rohan was confused at what was happening but koichi explained everything.

"look at you how you grew up, you were only four years old last time I saw you" he said as he wiped your tears.

"how've you been? I heard that you got a stand, Is it strong?" he asked and you glared at him.

"why you give that look?" he asked.

"because there's a lot of things that I learned about you after you died and I didn't like it" you said and he sighed

"people make mistakes... And I made a lot of them" he said

"why did you kill so many people? Was it all because you were blinded from your need for power?" you asked him

"I wanted to prove to everyone that I wasn't like my father, that I would be something in my life and that I wasn't going to be a useless man" he said.

"and you had to destroy peoples lives to prove that? Did you know that you destroyed a whole family? A teenager has to take care of his father that turned into a weird creature because of those fleshbuds you made" you said, anger clearly visible in your voice, he stayed silent.

"why did you have to do that? Why wouldn't you just try to live like a normal person? Why did you want to destroy a whole bloodline?" you asked him.

"they were in my way" he said.

"you tried to kill them and after you died they took me in their home, they didn't let me live in the streets, they treated me with kindness meanwhile the only thing you wanted was to kill them!!" you said.

"that was only because Jonathan told them to" he said.

"even if he didn't say anything I don't think they could of left me there" you said.

"can we change the subject?" he asked.

"is it because you don't have anything to say? Is it because I'm right and you're wrong?...." you turned to reimi and looked at her.

"I want to leave, I don't want to be here anymore" you told her.

"(y/n) just wait for a bit, we see each other again after all those years and you want to leave?" he asked you.

"it's to much for me, when I'm ready I'll be back" you said, reimi told you the way out and you left as quickly as possible, you took a taxi back to the hotel.

When you arrived at the hotel and entered the room you fell on your bed and cried.

"hey, hey, what's wrong why are you crying?" Jonathan asked you as he entered the room.

You got up and hugged him, he looked at you and hugged you back.

"why are you crying? Did anyone hurt you?" he asked you.

"remember when you sensed that I was in danger and you went to find me?" you asked him and he nodded.

"remember the alley way that we were outside of when you found me?" he nodded again.

"that alley turns out be a ghost alley... Remind me to tell Jotaro later about something, so me and koichi and the guy that attacked us back then went to that alley, so in there I somehow saw papa and I tried to get him to explain why he did what he did but he kept saying that he wanted to get rid of the whole bloodline, I didn't want to listen to him anymore so I left... I don't think I want to go back there again" you said, he was shocked of what he heard.

"maybe you should give him another chance, after all it was the first meeting after so many years that the both of you had, maybe next time I'll come over as well, after all it's been years since he last saw me, I want to see what kind of expression he'll have on his face" he said and you laughed