Chapter 44

You opened your eyes and you looked around.... It was a dream again, you were somewhere, it was a nice field, you walked around until you saw someone.

'I need to know where am i' you thought as you walked up to the person.

"excuse me, do you know where am I?" you asked them, they turned around and looked at you.

"don't be silly, you came over here to find me, YOU know where you are" they said as they smiled.

"I-I don't remember where I am" you said, and they laughed.

"no, I'm serious, I don't remember how I got here!!" you said.

"that's really funny, you know, from what I heard you're nothing like him, is that true?" they asked and you looked at them confused.

"who?" you asked.

"your father" they said.

"well, I only got his eye color" you said

"now can you please tell me your name?" you asked them.

"my name is .............. It's nice to meet you" they said.

"wait, I saw your mouth moving but I didn't hear anything, what is your name?" you asked them.

".............. Is my name" they said.

Then suddenly the world started to crumble, they stood there like nothing was happening as you started freaking out as you felt yourself sink but you couldn't move.

"wait!! I still didn't hear your name!!" you said and they smiled down at you.

"you'll find out soon" they said and you woke up.

You looked at the clock and saw it was 10am.

'that was a weird dream' you thought to yourself as you got up.

You went to the kitchen and made yourself some breakfast, you sat down and ate, you also thought about the dream.

'why can't I remember how they looked like? Why couldn't I hear their name?..... Is this the same thing that happened two years ago?' you thought as you ate.

'that's Hella weird' you thought.

"(y/n)?" you heard someone say, you. Looked up and saw Jonathan.

"are you alright? You've been staring at the wall for many minutes, I tried to get your attention but looks like you were to deep in thought" he said.

"oh, I was just thinking about a weird dream I had" you said as you got up and went to clean your plate.

"you know what day is today?" he asked and you looked at him.

"Wednesday?" you said.

"are you alright?" he asked as he looked at you and placed his hand on your forehead.

"yeah, I'm fine, why?" you asked.

"you forgot that today is our birthday" he said and you made a little 'oh'.

"well, I didn't mean too.... I was just weirded out by the dream I saw" you said.

"ok then, let's get that dream out of your mind, we're going to the amusement park today to celebrate!! Go and get ready!!" he said as he lightly pushed you out of the kitchen.

"ok, ok, I'll go and get ready" you said as you walked towards your room.

'what did she see that made her act like that?' he thought as he waited outside.

You soon came out and walked up to him.

"ok, I'm ready" you said.

"why do you need the little purse?" he asked.