~Chapter 2~

Rain: Hola, me dear silent readers! :D Well, here's another update c:! Um, it's nearly Christmas, so happy (almost) Christmas! You know, I'm saying it now if I don't update that exact day or yeah :P Well, My present to you is ginger love and Austin & Squidgy love xD well yeah >-> By the way, I hope you don't mind some slang-ghetto talk xD Haha, ever imagined the guys talk ghetto? Well imagine..

~ Chapter 2 ~

“Give me a break,” I breathed out, exhausted. “Liz, as much as I love you, I don’t want to drag you outta bed.” Austin chuckled. So you might be wondering what the fuck is going on. Well, right now I’m lying on my bed, at four in the morning. And so, that’s the exact time we have to start heading to the Tour Bus. But let me remind you, I’m tired as fuck, since I’ve spent all day doing things around the house. And I was wondering who would take care of my cat, Junior. It’s  she, and is very special to me. However, the motherfuckers I know, might take care of her for a few hours.. And then I’m gonna have to arrange a funeral for her. That’s real shit, people.

“Meh,” I mumbled upon the pillow.

“Okay... I warned your ass.” He replied.

Before I said or did anything, I was dragged out the bed. “Ah!” I screamed, and soon hit the floor. “Shit man,” I mumbled and got up. He smiled innocently, “Let’s go, Kitten.” He said. I rolled my eyes and started getting ready. But soon I noticed I was wearing superman pajamas.

“Fuck it.” I mumbled and head to the bathroom. Soon I heard someone singing down the hallway.

“I’m wide awake,” Alan singed... in a female tone.

I shook my head, and started brushing my teeth, leaving the door wide open.

“I was in the dark, I was falling hard, with an open heart.”

I shook my head and spit out the toothpaste.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP ALAN!”

I burst out laughing, hearing Alan start singing in a much high pitch voice. I could imagine Austin’s expression, haha. “You ain’t fly,” I heard Alan say, probably to Austin.

These guys these days..

After I done my business, I walked into my room seeing Junior stretch out on my bed. I couldn’t help but smile at this. “Kitty, we’re heading out booboo.” I singed, grabbing her. She “meow”ed and licked my cheek. I smiled and put her down. I grabbed my luggage and walked out my room, followed by Junior. “Is it okay if Junior comes with us?” I ask Austin, probably for the 100th time. He chuckled, “No.” He said, sarcastically. I sniffed and feigned hurt, “Fine, let her just walk the streets in hunger. Probably get cat-napped.”

He laughed, “Cat-napped?”

“Animals do get kidnapped mister, but in this case, Junior can get cat-napped. Since she’s a cat.” I defended myself.

As in cue, Junior “meow”ed.

I chuckled, “Even she agrees with me.”

Austin laughed, “Didn’t you catch the sarcasm, babe?”

I rolled my eyes, “Didn’t you catch my dramatic role?”

We laughed and headed outside. Soon I started to hear Alan start singing again. However, Tino joined in.

“Baby, Baby, Baby, Ohhh!”

I sighed, “You’ve got to be fucking with me.”

Austin laughed and opened his mouth and was about to sing, but I shot a glare at him making him immidiately shut his mouth. I smiled, “Good Austie.” I smiled and we entered the bus.