Plot Twist

It was a week after the ball. I was super tried this week and slept every day. I was also craving mango. It was weird since I hated them but I guess my taste buds changed.  I rubbed my eyes sitting up. I got dizzy. I think I got up to fast. "Are you okay mistress?" I looked over to Alec who stood watch. "I'm fine-" I stopped mid-sentence covering my mouth as i rushed to the bathroom. I threw up my breakfast from earlier. "Mistress." He handed me a cloth. "Thank you" I smiled flushing the toilet. "Should I get Master Cauis?" I slowly stood up "No, I'm fine. It was something I ate most likely." I laid back in my bed covering myself. Alec watched me with a concerned face. "Alec, I'm fine. You don't have to worry." he gave me a tiny smile "Sorry Mistress" I closed my eyes snuggling into my blankets. 

"Elizabeth. Can you wake up angel?" I groaned at the voice slowly opening my eyes. It was Cauis. His voice was softer and his face held sadness. I sat up looking at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and frowned. "I'm concerned for you angel, you haven't been yourself the past week." I sighed "I'm fine, just a little sleepy is all." I knew it was more than that but I didn't want to worry him. He had a lot going on with vampires causing a scene in Seattle.He didn't need to worry for me. "It would make me less worried if you let our doctor examine you." I sighed looking at him. "Fine, but no needles." i warned feeling angry for no reason. I had a mood change. It was random. One second I was happy and the next sad. Cauis looked at Alec nodded to him. A doctor came in. He was-Human? He looked very nervous. I would be to in a place full of vampires. He set his bag on the bed taking stuff out. I felt my hands get sweaty. He smiled at me. "I'm just gonna do a normal check up first." I nod as he checks my heartbeat and blood pressure. He moves to do my temperature and then sighs. "You look fine. Is there anything that you can tell me that's been happening?" I think back to my past week. "I've been sleeping more and eating less food. The smell makes me nauseous. And I threw up today around lunch time." He made a face at me and looked at the guys. "May I speak to her alone?" Cauis made a face. I sighed not wanting a fight with him "It's fine, I only ask Alec to wait outside." Alec nodded leaving. I felt nervous. It must be a embarrassing question. "When was your last period?" My last- I frowned trying to recall it. "About a month ago I believe." He nodded taking out a paper handing it to me. 

What to Expect When Your Expecting?

I frown at him. "What is this for?" He grins and places a hand on my stomach feeling around. He stops on my side. "Just as I thought! Your pregnant!" I laughed, this is a joke! A vampire can't get a human girl knocked up! Its impossible. "Let me see your hand." He asked. I gave it to him and he place it on my side belly. I felt a lump there and frowned. I stood up quickly going to the mirror. I looked at myself. How did I not notice my belly? It was small but round. I covered my mouth. No...My first baby....It was suppose to be with Sam....Not....Not Cauis! Tears rushed to my eyes. "Are you positive doctor?" I ignored Cauis voice zoomed in on my now, new future. God, was really punishing me...I felt hands on my waist. Cauis laid his head on my shoulder placing a hand on my belly. I didn't even hear the doctor leave. "This changes everything...." Cauis sighs. ya, no shit. "Since you are carrying my heir it only seems right to have you become Queen. But I would need to get rid of Athenodora." I frown. "No, don't do that. Im fine as a mistress." If he got rid over her then I would never leave! This changes nothing....Just a bump in the road. "Fine, If that is what you want. I don't want to upset you. " He kissed my cheek "We'll talk more after my meeting." I nod letting him leave. I sat on the floor looking at myself in shame. I didn't want this..I always thought my first baby would be mine and Sam's. I hugged myself sitting there in shame.

Since Cauis found out he has tripled my guards and has been by my side 24/7. And then there was his wife who was in a rage. When she found out she flipped out throwing stuff around and screaming at Cauis. She even slapped him before storming out the castle. And he just took it. I think he knew he deserved being hit for causing her pain. After all she was his 'mate' just as Sam was mine. Even though it didn't feel like it. I did miss him but at the same time I was full of shame for what I did. Another thing, my belly was growing very fast. It had been a week and I looked 3 months along. I could't eat anything cause it would just come up and my bones had become very weak. I broke a rib yesterday and it hurt like a bitch. I had a doctor on call which was great.