Leaving Forks...

I finish packing my bag and head downstairs with Jasper. I sit on the couch scrolling on my phone. That's when I see Laurent coming out with grandpa. Jasper stood in front of me. Grandpa gave us a small smile "He came to help us. He's leaving now." Laurent looked at me. "Elizabeth right?"  I stood up. "Yes." I asked him. "James is more into you then the girl. Be careful and cautious of him. And the girl...She is to not be messed with. Her and James are involved and she is easily Jealous." He left down the stairs with grandpa. I sat back down taking in his words. James was only into me cause I didn't fear him. But Victoria...was she jealous of that interest he took in me?

"Elizabeth!" I turned my head to my father. His panicked face turned calm once he saw me. "Father!" I smiled and ran into a hug. He hugged me back tightly. Bella behind him. I smiled and hugged her.

"I had to fight are kind before. Were hard to kill" Jasper frowned. "But not impossible. We'll tear him up." Dad said. "We'll rip him apart with our hands. Burn the up the pieces." Emmett said with bloodlust. "If he doesn't get to one of us first." Rose says crossing her arms. "Dad this is nuts! You can't put yourself in danger for us." Bella nods "I agree. This is insane!" Dad frowns at us. "Too late..." Rose says making Dad glare at her. He grabs two sets of keys and throws one to grandpa. "I'll take them south while you lead the tracker away." Grandpa shakes his head "No Edward, he thinks you won't leave them alone. He'll follow you." Alice smiles "I'll go with them. Jasper and I will drive them south." She touches his shoulder. "I'll keep them safe." Dad looks at us frustrated. "Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" He asks her. She nods making a agreement in her head to him.

I sit in the car with Bella as they talk. My knee shakes. Bella places a hand on my knee. "It will be alright." She smiles making me feel better. Dad comes to her side of the window. Bella looks at him "If anyone gets hurt because of me..." She sighs. "We won't,there are five of us,two of them. When its done,I'll come get you both." He pulls her closer. "Your my life now." He says and then they peel out. I look out the back window watching as my dad just stood there watching us leave....I wonder if this family will ever be the same?

Its been five hours. Bella and me finally managed to stop crying. She was calling her mom.... I sat and just watched at everything disappeared. I smiled as Jasper kissed Alice's hand. I wanted love like that....I closed my eyes falling asleep.

When I woke I was on a bed. Bella was next to me asleep. I went to the sofa were Alice and Jasper was. I was scrolling through Instagram when Alice shot up. "What is it?" I sat up with her. Jasper went to her side. "The tracker.. .He's figured it out..He's going to somewhere with a bunch of mirrors..." Jasper gave her a paper a chalk. As she drew it Bella walked over and frowned. "That's my old ballet studio." We all looked at her. "You've been here?" I asked. She nodded. "Was your school here in Phoenix?" Alice asked. "Ya, right around the corner from my house. But I haven't been there in ten years!" Alice and Jasper leave to check out so we can keep going. Bella and me are packing. My phone goes off flashing Unknown. I frown and answer it getting nervous. "Hello?" "Elizabeth....How are you?" My heart drops. Its James. "How did you get this number?" I asked him trying to be confident. He chuckles. "What a brave and stupid girl you are....You should ask what I want..." I look at Bella who is talking to dad by my guess. "What do you want from us?" I asked him exiting the room quickly. "You." He says plain and simple. "Why?" I asked him. "Enough questions! If you want your family safe you'll meet me at the studio. If not...Bella and your family will die...." I bit my nails...."I'm....coming" A tear falls."Good, oh and tell anyone and Bella's family also dies..." I end my call and quickly make my way to the taxi's.

I never thought this was how I was going to say goodbye to my family but maybe James would change me. I was always the weak one in our family. Dad always has to protect me from every little thing... I open up my phone and look at my pictures...If I die,I'll miss you all. "We're here." I hand the money to the taxi and get out. I never even got to meet my soulmate yet! I take a deep breath and go inside the one place I never thought I would....

I look around me and get anxiety. That's when I see James in the middle. He smiles at me. "Aren't you pretty.." He grins. He speeds to me and touches my hair. "Such beautiful hair.." Before I know it he has a handful and yanks it back kissing me hard. I cry against his cold lips. "Soft lips..." He mumbles. "Please stop..." I cry in a whisper. He puts his hands on my arms holding me in place. "Before I kill you I think I'll have some fun.." He rips my shirt off leaving me in a bra. "What about your mate?" I yell backing up in a panic. "Victoria will understand...I like playing with my food...Especially beautiful ones." He speeds to me and picks me up slamming me into the wall. He kisses my neck leaving marks all over me. "How about we add some blood to this party?" My eyes go wide. "No!" I scream. I try to push him away but its like moving a statue! "Shut up!" He growls as he goes to bite me and then glass shattered around us. James is ripped away from me thrown into a mirror dropping me onto the floor. I look up into my fathers eyes....He looks at me in a painful way and walks to me picking me up. "I'm sorry." He whispers and goes to jump when he is pulled back to the floor dropping me. A shard of glass stabs me in my leg... I pull it out and put my hand on it to stop the blood from flowing... Dad was now thrown across the floor and James was near me again. He grabbed my hand and smiled at dad. I tried to pull hand away from his hand but was no match. He bit into me sucking my blood and replacing it with venom. Dad tackled him and I laid on the floor in pain...My hand was on fire! It was as if someone poured hot sauce into a open wound. I was someone who couldn't handle pain so I blacked out letting the world go dark around me...