My Beginning....

No one's POV
Edward,Esme,and Carlisle were out hunting. They were soon to leave to the next town. That's when Edward picked up a thought. Someone was thinking about getting help! He looked around and followed the thought to a little girl who sat by a tree with nothing but a blue blanket around her. Her eyes looked frightened. "Hello little flower." He smiled softly. She looked up and moved backwards. She was scared he was going to hurt her. He frowned at the thought. "I'm not going to hurt you..I want to help you." He reached his hand out to her. She looked at him before taking his hand. There was something about him that made her feel safe. He picked her up and looked around for Esme and Carlisle. "Hold tight." He whispered to her as he speed away to find them. "Edward? Who is this?" He turned and saw Carlisle. "I don't know. I found her in the woods alone." Edward felt the little girl hold him tighter. "Aw the poor thing" Esme jumped down from a tree. Esme went to take her but she held me in a death grip terrified. "Looks like someone likes you" Esme grinned smoothing the little girls hair. "Let's take her back to my office and check her out." I agreed with Carlisle and we left straight home.

As well got in the rest of the family came to me with questions. Who is she? Where did you find her? Is she alright? The girl looked at each one before laying her head down on my shoulder. I left everyone to there thoughts and went to Carlisle office. I sat her on the table but she wouldn't unwrap herself from me. She felt safe with me and wanted me to hold her. I chuckled "I'm not leaving you." I held her tiny hand carefully not squeezing it to hard.

Little girls pov
I was scared and just wanted the nice man to hold me! He held my hand making me feel a little bit better. Then came in a blond hair guy from earlier. He checked my heart and eyes and others stuff. "Do you remember your name?" He asked me. I tried to think hard.

Then I was hit with a loud scream. That's when I saw a women running with me. I think she's my mother! She sat me down and wrapped me up tight. "My sweet Elizabeth-" Then the picture cuts off.

I look up "My name is Elizabeth." He smiled at me. "Hold old are you?" That one I didn't know. "I- I don't know." I studded. "Hmm, do you know who your parents are or anything really?" He asked next. "Nope." I could barely remember my name! How could I remember more. "Edward if I may talk to you out here." Edward stood up. "Please don't!" I panicked. "I'll be outside this door okay. Im not leaving you." He kissed my forehead.

Edwards POV
I closed the door soft. "You really think her parents are dead?" I sighed at him. "Sadly yes. I think something tragic happened and her brain is hiding away those awful memories." I rub my eyes. "What do we do?" I ask. Give her to foster care.. "No! Absolutely not!" I growl at his thought. "Edward she's human! Do you think it would be good to raise her with vampires?" I looked at her and felt like she belonged to me. "I do. And I think I'm the one to keep her." "Edward-" "No." I cut him off. "I feel that connection with her and know she feels the same with me. I'm over 200 years old. I think I'm due for some children." I smile. "We have to argue with the family Edward." I sigh. "Let me put her to sleep and we will vote." I went back into the office and picked her up. "Lets go to bed." I took her up to my room were I tucked her in. "What's going to happen to me?" Her little voice spoke soft. I pulled the blanket up to her neck. I was confident I would win in this vote and I wasn't going to give her up. I felt this bond with her and I knew she belonged in my world. "I'm going to do all in my power to protect you. And if you'll have me...I would like to be your father and keep you..." She hugged me tight. "Elizabeth! I just tucked you in!" I chuckled. "Yes! I want you to be my dad!" As she hugged me tight. I smiled against her hug. It was the first time in centuries that I felt my desire to live again. "Okay,time for bed.'' I laid her down again and tucked her in. "Goodnight." I kissed her head and went to turn the lights off. "No!please leave them on." She panicked. "Okay. Goodnight" As I closed the door I heard her whisper "Goodnight dad"