Growing up...

At age 10:

It was almost 2 years of living here in Paris,France. I made a small group of friends but I never invited them over for a sleepover for fear of them becoming a meal. I learned more about my past with my dreams and saw a face of a man....He was handsome and looked almost like me only he had very blue eyes. My father continued to teach me piano while my uncles taught me about wrestling and fighting. There was one time in May were it didn't almost end well for me...
"I don't get it? So if they jump on me I'm suppose to fall onto them?" I asked Jasper. We were in the woods. "Yes. It will take them by surprise and will make them confused so you can take them out!" He walked over to me. "Let's start easy with a few punches." He held up his hands. I looked at him "Won't this hurt? Your hands are like bricks!" He smirked at me. "Just hit." He said softly. I stood in position and hit his left. It actually didn't hurt at all. I looked at him earning a grin. I hit his other one and kept at it. "Now upper cut" he said. As I did it he caught my hand before I even touched him. I frowned. He flipped me onto my back. I felt pain in my tailbone. "Um ow!" I growled trying not to be a softy and cry. Jasper helped me up. "I'm sorry. I tried to do it soft. I didn't mean to hurt you." I looked at him to yell but saw he was already punishing himself. "Its okay. I'm just sore on my tailbone.'' Before I knew it a hand was on my shoulder. My father...."What happened.." He said in his angry but concerned voice. "I'm fine Dad. I was just playing with uncle jasper and he accidentally hurt me." I rubbed my butt were it was throbbing. "Let's get you to Carlisle." He picked me up. Before leaving he looked at Jaz "Were going to talk." He took off to the house. As he set me down he went to get grandpa. I sighed. "Ah, Elizabeth Would you show me were it hurts?" I nodded and pointed to the spot. He took a X-ray and went to look at it. Why does he do this? I said I was okay! He treats me like a fragile doll! "That's because you are a fragile doll my love." My father sat next to me. "Your human. Meaning you can get hurt easy. And I....I cant lose you Liz." He kissed my head "Your my world. Understand?" I hugged him. Yes dad. It was the first time I actually understood how much I meant to him. Are you still talking to uncle jasper? My dad made a straight face. "No. I think he understands to be more careful with you." He hugs me next to him. "Let's go to bed. Carlisle cleared your scan." He picked me up and took me to bed. After that my uncle was more careful and we barley fought that much.

Age 12:
I was almost a teenager! We just moved to Alaska were our cousins lived. I stood next to my father who's arm was wrapped around me. I looked at each women. They were so beautiful. There was only one guy in this whole coven. "This is my daughter. Elizabeth." I smiled shyly at them. One girl walked away. "Ignore Tanya. Our sister is just hungry. I'm Kate and this is Irina,Carmon and her mate Eleazar. I smile at them. I loved the idea of having a mate! My father coughed. "Dad! Stop reading my thoughts!'' I crossed my arms. He ruffled my hair. "You thought it was cool growing up?" He smiled. I sighed and left to my room. I learned Tanya hated me. Wherever i sat by here she left the room. When i tried to talk to her she would leave. It was like walking on eggshells around her. For some reason  she didn't like me. I couldn't figure out why? After months I finally decided to ask her. I couldn't live like this for 3 more years!  No one was home but us. It was the perfect time. I went and sat next to her at the table. She looked at me and glared. "Tanya?" I called. I got sweaty. "Why don't you like me?'' I felt my heart stop as I waited for her answer. Her eyes got big. "I-" she stood up. "I- I don't think I should talk about this with you." I frowned. "Why?" She looked at her hands playing with them. "Because your a child. Edwards....child." She said slow. Did this have to do with my father. "Its my dad right? You hate my dad so you hate me too." I frowned. I loved my dad and couldn't see how anyone could hate him. He was the best guy out there. "I don't hate him...I just dislike his choices." She gave me a small smile and walked to me. "I don't hate you child. If that's what you think. I promise." She left me standing there wondering what choice my father made that hurt her...