Death is easier than living

A knock on the door made me sigh. '' Come in.'' I whispered. Bella walked in dress in green. ''Hey, I was just checking on you.'' she sat on my bed. I ignored her and hugged my pillow. She sighed "Your dad wasn't right for what he did, but he is right. The age is a little off-" "Are you really gonna talk about age? Your 18 and my dad is like 117 years old! " I fell my anger rise and I know its not her fault but she was the only person here. "And your not my friend or my mom. Your my dad's play thing or whatever! And soon he'll break you and throw you away!" "Elizabeth! That's enough." I meet my father's dark eyes. "You apologize to Bella." I stand facing him "Make me." i growled. Bella stood coming between us. "It's fine. I understand she's upset." She turns towards my dad grabbing his arm. "Let her be Edward." she whispered. Dad looked at me before leaving in a hurry. She gave me a small smile before closing my door. I decided to go to sleep. It was the only thing that helped me pass the time. 

Dream

I sat up and looked around me. Nothing but the woods. I frowned and stood up looking for home. "Dad?" I called out walking. "Alice!" I walked toward a clearing. When i walked out and the scene changed to the beach. I saw a figure on the shore. I walked towards it. And then i saw it was Sam. I smiled wide tears falling down my  face. "Sam!" I called running towards him. He turned a smile on his face. "I knew you would return to me." I hugged him tight. He touched my face. "Why did you leave me angel?" I frowned looking at him. "I didn't want to! You have to believe me!" He kissed my head. "I do. But I can't wait forever on you." I frowned as a women appeared behind him. "No. You wouldn't do that to me...." she walked to him wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry." he whispered before disappearing. I fell to my knees....."Come back.....please..."

I woke up to tears on my face. I wiped them away. It was just a dream. I looked out and saw it was night still. My clocked said it was five. It had been a week since Bella's birthday. Today was the day we were actually leaving. On Bella's birthday Jasper had attacked her. He felt bad and my father was worried for her. I sighed. I had too see him one last time before we moved. I was going to Rio with my father. While our family went to Alaska. I grab a coat and ran down to my car going to his house. I felt my heart warm up as i got closer to him. I got out the car parking sideways. I walked up to the house and then my jaw dropped. 

I saw a women on his lap. I dropped my keys making them look at me. "Liz!" He frowned. I picked them up and dashed off the deck to my car. "Liz wait!" he called. I opened my car door and he slammed it shut. "Please hear me out." he frowned. "Why? Clearly you moved on from me and it only took a week." I smiled tears falling down my face. "No, damn it!" He moved back. "I was hurt Elizabeth. And Emily was just there and I-" "And you took her company. I understand. My father...he was right...." I opened the car door and looked at the ground. "Don't ever contact me again. I don't think it will be a problem since I'm moving but still." I looked at him "I hope you have a good life with her. And I hope you'll remember the pain you caused me. Cause i broke up with you so my father wouldn't throw your ass in jail. But maybe he should....because you broke my heart just for the hell of it." I closed the door and drove away trying not to look back....Cause i might just take him back... 

I pulled up and saw my father. I got out and the tears fell. "Elizabeth where-" I ran into his arms hugging him tight. "You were right daddy...." I sniffled hugging him. He held me tighter. "I- Lets get your things hun. " I nodded following him. 

So, i was in the amazing place known as Rio. Me and Dad stayed in a apartment. It was okay. We both stayed to our self. Dad was hurting as much as me but we wouldn't admit it. I stayed in my room playing music or drawing. My heart couldn't heal itself for some reason. His face was hunting my mine. 

It had been a few months. Life was sucking. Wasn't being 18 suppose to be fun? I sighed and laid in my bed. I went on my phone and scrolled through it. Than i saw a  account under the name Emily Young. She was trying to follow me. I clicked on her profile and saw it was the girl with Sam.

                                                                    Couple day at the beach

I growled couple day my ass! I threw my phone against the way breaking it. Damn it! That was my 5th one this month. I was going to pull my hair out at this point! I just wanted to die. Everything was going to shit for me! I sighed and went to my desk drawing more. I hand another dream last night and it was the same dream. It was bout death. I went out to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and went to my room again. I sighed. The pain was coming back to me.... I locked my door and went to the bathroom

Warring: Blood and talk of cutting.

I took a tin box from under the sink and opened it. There I had a razor and bandages. 

I sighed and grab it and rolled my sleeve up making a cut above the others.

I took in a deep breath as i cut and then it went away along with my pain making me feel better. I knew it wasn't a good habit but it was how i got my feelings out. I wrapped it up and cleaned my mess. "Liz. Dinner." I went out and sat at the table. He sat across from me. "Did you cut yourself?" He frowned. "Yes, I got a paper cut but i cleaned it." I smiled taking a bite of my dinner. He raised a eyebrow. "What? Don't you have to be out hunting tonight?'' he nodded. "I do. But i just want to check on my daughter." I roll my eyes he hasn't hunted in months. I knew he was lying to me"You do know I can read your thoughts? I heard you earlier when you were thing about Sam and death."

I felt tears in my eyes. "Hunny, are you okay? I mean really okay?" I frown. "No." I cry. He comes to my side and looks at me. I show my arm and he traces it. "How long?" He asks his voice cracking. "Three months. When i heard he made it official with her...." He hugged me. "Liz, do not let that man break you anymore you hear me. It took 9 months to form your heart. Do not let someone break it in 15 seconds." I hugged my dad tight. It had been a emotion year for me. "I'm hurting too. But we will get over it. Cause we are Cullen's and Cullen's don't give up." We both smiled for what seemed like was the first time in a year  "If you stop cutting then I'll stop starving myself. Deal?" I nod. He kissed my head. "Lets watch a movie." i nod walking to the sofa with him. I wasn't happy but i was better off with my father.