Kio x Anthony

All I have to say is they have crushes.........on each other. Well u are probably wondering "ok so where's the oneshot?!" HOLD YOUR GOD DAMN HORSES IM EXPLAINING BACKGROUND, SO U CAN UNDERSTAND MF! Anyway....... they have crushes on each other,  neither of them know, and Kio was putting on chapstick(Ik random as FAWK). :)

The actual oneshot👇

Kio was chillin on the couch, with Anthony sitting next to him..... rather close. Not like Kio minded at all.😏 Both were just on their phones, looking at Tiktok and their comments. Kio was looking at his comments on a video of him and Ant, seeing half of the comments were "SHIP" or "they would look so cute together" and the other half being "Kio's lips are dry as fuck" or "Kio really needs chapstick man". The boy rolls his eyes and chuckles. And Anthony being the curious person he is asks, "What?" Kio tilts his phone to show the curious boy his comments about his lips. Anthony lean forward and squints his eyes to see if he was really seeing half of Kio's comments being "the kid really needs some lip balm". Ant bursts out laughing and points at Kio in a joking manner. "At least it isn't 11 year old girls saying 'rail me daddy'" Ant says laughing. Now it was Kio's turn to laugh.
Once they calmed down, Ant looks at Kio and says, " I mean they ain't wrong, u do need to some chapstick. Your lips be looking like the Sahara." Kio rolls his eyes annoyed and picks up some chapstick from the side table. "Happy bitch?" Kio asks annoyed, applying the lip moisturizer to his. Ant nods and looks at him. "What is the flavor?" Ant asks randomly. Kio shrugs and looks at the small container. "Pineapple" he says blankly. "OoOoOoooo can I try some?" Ant asks. Kio nods and hands him the lip balm, only for Anthony to push it away. Kio looks at him confused, but his eyes widen when he feels a pair of lips on his. He looks forward and sees Anthony passionately kissing him. Kio melts is the kiss and kisses back. Ant puts his hand on the back of Kio's neck, deepening the kiss. They both feel each other smile in the kiss and pull away for air. They look each other in the eyes and both lean in again, reconnecting their lips. They pull away and smile.
"Pineapple isn't to bad" Anthony says smiling. Kio chuckles and pulls Ant in his lap, having him cuddle into him. They smile and slowly drift off to sleep.
The next day a new couple was born and Kio's lips weren't chapped. ;)

Sorry this is shit, school has been so far up my ass lately. Anyway, luv u!