Kio x Bryce

This ship is underrated^^^^^

Kio and Bryce have been besties since diapers, and since then they both caught feelings, but sadly neither of them know.

At the moment the two were cuddling in Bryce's bed, watching Vampire Diaries. "Dude, Damon is so hot" Bryce said smirking, knowing it will pick a silly argument. Kio shot his attention from the tv to Bryce, glaring at him. "Now u know damn well Stefan is way hotter" Kio said. "No he isn't!" Bryce shouted. "Yes he is!" Kio yelled back. Bryce tackled Kio on the bed and pinned him down. "Say Damon's hotter!" Bryce yelled, putting his weight on the smaller boy below him. "Hell to the nah!" Kio yelled, struggling to get out the bigger boy's grip. Bryce started to tickle him, while Kio just squirmed around and was laughing. "SAY IT!" Bryce screamed. " F-fine d-Damon is a tiny t-tiny bit hotter!" Kio yelled while laughing. Bryce nodded and stopped ticking him, but he looked in his eyes and felt the need to kiss him. What is great is Kio felt the same need. They both leaned in, closing the gap between them, with their lips connecting. It wasn't rushed or sloppy, but was passionate and slow.
They pulled away and looked each other in eyes. "Well if u can't tell I like u" Kio said blushing. "Well if u can't tell I like u to" Bryce mimicking him, while blushing. They both smile and lean in, having their lips connect once again.
Who knew besties could have went to couple in the snap of your fingers.

Hope u guys liked it, pls comment requests. Luv u!