●INTRO●

LEAVE ME ALONE!"Despite the tears welling up, i refused to let my adversary witness my vulnerability, fully aware that it would only make me appear weak."I haven't even begun, Naekkeo..." His deep voice served as a stern warning, sending alarm bells ringing in my mind.

Did i despise someone?
Absolutely.
But who?
That wretched man sitting beside me!

Haroon's shouts echoed through the hallway, blending with my father's, while alizay's  cries grew louder by the second. i knew i can't escape this, who was i fooling? This was the same man who had barged into my wedding, brandishing a gun, forcing everyone to cower under his menacing presence. He had even manhandled me, parading me like a prized possession for all the guests to witness.

"I regret the day I met you... You are nothing but a curse upon me."

my soft yet cutting whisper caught his attention,my eyes were showing all the hatred i could muster up while  he leaned in closer  if possible. The intricate golden embroidery on my crimson blouse clung to his black suit, igniting a racing heartbeat within me.His eyes narrowed as he whispered back in the same tone, his grip on my waist tightening."Oh, my Naekkeo...i told you i came here in peace but you choose the second option, here we are.!"

my teeth sank on the lower lip as i bit it hard not to sob. 

"Now repeat the vows and sign the damn papers or.... I will make you!" 

THIS. CANNOT. BE. HAPPENING.....

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

Have you ever come across the story of an idol who becomes infatuated with a Muslim girl? His love for her becomes so intense that it drives him to madness, leading him to obsess over her. This obsession ultimately results in him destroying her life in order to possess her.

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

Hey again...
It's been long yeah I know and I'm truly sorry for that. This is my imaginary fanfic all the characters are not owned by me but the story and plotting is created by me...
Do ignore the grammatical mistake and forgive me
Love you all ♡