Train

⚠️Tw for blood⚠️

I woke up in a bed, All For One by my side.

"How long was I out..?" I reached my arm up to him.

He pushed my arm back down. "Rest. You're starving yourself trying to stay in control of this body. You were out 3 days... The attack happens in about 4 days and 7 hours. Get some rest for now."

"No! I need to train!" I pushed myself up and hissed at the pain in my chest.

"Rest! You're too hungry, too weak. Just lie down for now until we can figure something out." He grabbed hold of my shoulders.

"I... Need to push past the pain..!" I stood, legs shaking like jelly from hunger.

"Hmph. Always was a try-hard." He supported me as I walked. "Can you turn into a bat? That would be less strain on your body."

I focused all my energy on thinking about transforming, smoke covered my body. I looked at myself, two big wings -already flapping like crazy- replaced my arms. My body was small and fluffy. My ears were big and pointy.

"You did it." All For One put his hand out for me to land on it.

I tried talking to him but all he seemed to hear was small squeaks.

"Hm. I don't yet have a quirk to allow me to talk to animals..." He turned towards me. "Stay like this. Less energy will be used as your body is smaller."

I tucked in my wings and sat on his shoulder until in the bar where I tried to fly. I used the bar table as a runway, running off the end and trying not to fall flat on my face.

I did it.

I was in the air, flapping my arms- my wings as fast as possible. Now all I needed to do was find out how to land... I slower down and leaned closer to the table then I suddenly backed away, I lost consciousness for a few seconds and woke up lying on the table back as a vampire. "Uughh... What happened..?" I rubbed my head before sitting up, looking at All For One for the answer.

"Not sure. You must've been too scared of cashing into the table..." He pressed his hand on my shoulder. "Best get working on that before we execute the plan..."

Monday 10am - 12 hours before the attack

"You know! Huff... This isn't fair towards me..! Huff... Huff..." I could barely breathe, my scar twinged with pain. I huffed and wheezed, staring at All For One.

"You're getting better at controlling th-!" He spoke too soon.

"Gotcha! Did you forget I could take control of minds? I can make you do whatever I want!" My chest started aching. Shit... I haven't eaten in about a week... Surprised I haven't starved to death... I just can't go back to being a hero! Not now! I grabbed my side and collapsed.

All For One broke out of the mind control, staring at me on the ground. "Very smart but... you really should eat something."

"N-No! I don't want to lose my control!" I looked at my hands, they shook with hunger. "I can make it until the end of this fight tonight!"

"Hmph. Just don't kill yourself." He disappeared, leaving me to collapse once again.

"Ugh... I should really eat..." I stared at the window, light was beginning to move closer to me. I couldn't move. No! Shit! Move! The sun! It's-! I began to get weaker and weaker. Even unable to call out for help. "He-!! Hel-!! Plea-!!!" It's no use..! I can't... They can't hear... I lay on the ground, trying desperately to grab the floor and drag my weight. I moved about half a metre then felt burning on my legs. Shit! I stopped. Unable to move once again.

"I smell... burning..?" Shigaraki scratched his neck, facing All For One. "It's him isn't it? Go get your dumb vampire..."

"What's the matter with you? Jealous?" All For One grinned.

"Just because you have advantage of an enemy does not mean we can trust him!" Shigaraki turned his back.

"Very well." All For One left, walking in the room towards me.

"He...lp..!!" I called, reaching a weak, shaky arm up.

"How the hell did this happen?" He leaned down and picked me up, sitting me on the table and placing a bag in front of me. "Eat. I don't care what you say. Eat." He pulled out a bag of blood.

"Rgh... I don't want-!"

"Eat it." He demanded.

"Fine." I grabbed the bag. I slowly opened my weak, tired, hungry jaw as far as possible, dislocating it. I held the bag up to my mouth and bit into it. Blood spurted everywhere, all over my face and my clothes.

"You're a messy eater." All For One stared at me, I was a feral beast. I tried to get every single last drop out of it. But once I ate something... I began feeling more hungry.

"More!" I smiled, red all over my fangs as I brushed my hand over my face and licked the blood off.

"I thought you wanted to stay in control?" He took away the other bags.

"Grr... I don't care! You can switch me over whenever! More!" I stood, still taller than him, even in my true form.

"You may look intimidating with your height but deep down you know I could kill you with one more punch. Don't talk to your master like that." He frowned.

My ears drooped. "You can't exactly blame me... I... I'm sorry it's just... I haven't eaten in a whole week! And due to my scar I couldn't eat anything that tasted as good as blood does now..."

"Tomorrow. After we fight, I'll give you as many as you want. That was part of the deal after all, right?" He smiled.

"Yeah... You're right... Sorry..." I sat down and watched the time pass, after a while... I fell asleep.

9pm

Everyone was prepping for a fight. I stared blankly at a wall.

"Something wrong?" All For One placed his hand on my shoulder. I did not respond. "Yagi?" He moved closer. I was mumbling. "What are you-?"

"Hungry!" I leapt up to my feet. "So hungry..."

"He's losing it..." Shigaraki scratched at his neck, a smile appeared on his face. "Maybe we should... ditch him!"

"Jealous. We aren't leaving a fragile vampire like him out in the streets. The heroes would get him." All For One passed me a small cup of blood.

I sniffed it. Then downed the whole glass in one.
"M-More!" All For One gripped my shoulder tightly. "Hiss! Stop..!"

"You're the one who needs to stop. You can have all you can eat later tonight." He left me to sit and wait out my hunger.