Heal

I groaned and winced at the bright light in Recovery Girl's room.

"You're awake?" She looked over me, blocking the light.

"Mmmngh..." I moved my hand to my face, claws scraped against my skin.

"You must be hungry! Your eyes are still slits and a bright red colour and your teeth are all sharp so...? You must be craving, right?" She sat down, I hissed at the brightness. "You want the lights off?"

I groaned and nodded.

"Can you talk?"

"H-H...urt..." I put my hand on my heart, still beating...

"You're alive." She moved my hand off my chest and to my side. "You need to rest."

"Mnngh!!" I didn't want to rest.

"Yagi, you can barely talk! Rest." She checked my heart. "It's beating fine. All Fo-" She stopped. I'm not supposed to tell him who healed him...

"Hmngh?" I stared at her with a confused look.

"All For One did this... Stabbed you... I'm not sure who healed you. I can't heal a heart like this. But whoever did it managed to heal it almost to normal! You will probably ache for a while but apart from that you will live." She pat my arm.

"Hmmgh..!" I tried to move.

"Stop. You're hurting yourself, Toshinori." She pushed me down gently back on the bed. "Just rest for a while, if you're good... I may even let you go back to the dorms tonight."

"Hmph.." I accepted my failure and lay back. I didn't realise I passed out from exhaustion until I woke up to Recovery Girl telling me to eat.

"Eat this." I snickered slightly. It reminded me of passing One For All onto Midoriya.

I lifted my hand up and took the bag, it was slightly bigger than the other ones I had before.

"I can tell you're wondering why it's bigger. This should hopefully be enough to at least get the real you back. Just please eat. You've been asleep, recovering for about 2 weeks. Shouta told me you hadn't eaten in a week when he found you." She sighed. "Yagi... You need to eat, it's been 3 weeks... We need the real you back..."

I couldn't help myself... I started crying... It hurt my chest but I couldn't stop.

"Yagi, what's wrong?" She gripped my arm.

"I... do-don...t wan...t to.. go..." I sobbed.

"I'm sure you'll be back at some point. You usually forget to eat." She slapped me gently.

"H-ey..!!" I laughed.

"Come on now, eat." She sighed.

"B-B...ye..." I smiled.

"How about.. see you later?" She smiled back.

I bit into the bag, the blood rushed into my mouth. I took everything out of it and soon after, my teeth and eyes changed...

"Welcome back..."

"Ch...! H-Uh!? V-oi..ce!" I couldn't speak.

"You didn't know? Thought you two were the same person!"

"We.... ar-! I...!"

"Rest." She cut me off.

"I... O...kay..."  I lay back. I'm sorry... I tried to talk to the other side of me. ... I sighed. Please don't ignore me. We managed to talk when you were in control so why not now? I fiddled with my fingers. Your friends are nice... I gasped slightly at getting a reply. Yeah... They are... They're always there for me... I began to feel upset. Especially Chiyo! I laughed slightly. Really!? She's so strict! I smiled. Well she seemed to know I was different... I held my side. Yeah, they're all really nice. I bet you liked being in control for three weeks then? I sighed. Yeah! Getting a chance to see the world- Although getting stabbed in the heart wasn't the best thing... and I was so hungry! But yeah... I tried to make things seem better. Well... You'll be back at some point! Like Chiyo said... I sometimes don't eat properly...

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Interesting." I gasped and opened my eyes, I could only hear All For One's voice.

"Calm down, Yagi. It's just me! You seemed to be having a conversation with yourself in your head, I found it quite interesting! You can talk to the other half of you, can you?" She looked over me.

"Y-Ye...ah..!" I smiled.

"Sorry if I scared you... Did I remind you of All For One by any chance?" She sighed.

"Ye..ah.." I looked upset, I could vaguely remember All For One digging a stake into me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I saw Shouta holding me. All For One stood above me, healing my wound. "You...? Heal...? Me..?" I woke up, gripping my side. Panting and sweating.

"Toshinori?" I looked to my left, Shouta was there.

"Did... All For.. One... heal me..!?" I was shaking.

"Yes... He did... He asks that you never say anything about and he never wants to see or hear of you again." He explained.

"I guess... that's good..!" I smiled.

"Get some more rest, I can take you back to the dorms tonight." He smiled back.

"T-Tim..e..?" I looked at Shouta.

He loomed at his phone. "4pm."

"If you fall asleep and don't wake up in time for heading back to the dorms, I request Aizawa carries you. I need room in here for patients training tomorrow in case of any severe injuries, alright?" Chiyo explained.

"Yeah..." I smiled, beginning to fall asleep again. I didn't realise how tired I actually was! I closed my eyes. Probably from me... sorry... I jumped, not expecting someone to reply. You scared the shit out of me! It's fine... I'm kind of glad I can actually sleep well for once! I smiled and fell asleep.