What Happened

Midoriya ran to U.A. One For All zipped across his skin as he leapt high into the sky, carrying All Might on his shoulders. "Not far now, All Might! Stay with me please!" U.A. knew about what happened to All Might. They knew about his weak form. Midoriya did the first thing he could think of. Bring him to the dorms.

"Mr. Aizawa!! All Might needs help!" Midoriya ran towards him.

"What now problem-child. I'm sure All Might will be-" Aizawa instantly stood. Blood dripped down Toshinori's neck.

"Can you call Recovery Girl? I'll take him to his room! I think something bit right into the vein in his neck!!" The whole of Class 1-A gathered around Izuku.

"All Might!!" Mina cried out.
"Is he alright!?" Kirishima looked worried.
"I'll help you get him to his room!" Uraraka insisted.
"Oi! What the hell happened to him?" Bakugou called out, hands smoking, making a sizzling sound.
"Kacchan!! I- I don't know... He was bitten by something... It's my fault. Whatever that was- Whoever that was, they were aiming for me. All Might pushed me out the way and they got hold of him." Midoriya was close to tears.

"Pfft. Can't even use your damn quirk to protect the Number One hero when he needs you most!? Pathetic, Deku." He turned and left the room. Hearing only sounds of everyone panicking about All Might.

Izuku brought Toshinori to his room. Laying him down on the bed. Recovery girl arrived not long after Aizawa called.

"Let me see him. Always getting into trouble this man!" She looked at his neck. "Oh dear... That's not good! Let's find out the cause then, shall we?" She pulled out a syringe and drew some blood to do a DNA test of the creature that bit Toshinori. She pulled out anti-bacterial wipes and cleaned the blood off his neck. "I'm afraid it will be a while before I get the DNA test results back to find out who did this but... From the looks of it... I believe it's a vampire bite."

"V-Vampire!? No!! He-!! He can't be!!" Izuku let it out. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Aizawa patted his shoulder.

"It's alright, Midoriya. All Might has handled much worse. You know about the scar on his side? That is far worse than gaining fangs, claws and pointy ears, right? It's no ones fault. You should get some rest."

"Th-Thank you Mr. Aizawa..." And with that, Izuku left the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All Might's Perspective

So much time had gone by since I passed out from unknown causes. But I eventually woke up. In my room at U.A.

"Ngh..." I could only groan.

"All Might?" Recovery Girl looked down at him.

"Ch-Chiyo..? What... happened...?" My body ached.

"I hate to break it to you but... you've been bitten... by a vampire..." She had a look of concern and fear on her face.

"No... Don't lie to me!" I didn't want to believe it.

"I'm sorry Toshinori... I truly am... Nothing has grown in yet so you are still human until something changes..."

Nonononononononono!!!! A vampire!? Me!? All Might! A vampire!? Fuck!!

"Chiyo..... My body..." She cut me off.

"Aches? Yes. It will for a while, Toshinori. I suggest you rest. The first thing to change will most likely be your skin colour. You will become pale, almost white. That's why it's painful. Then I'm not sure the order of everything else..."

"What will happen to me..?" I'm positive I know. I just want to keep talking.

"You will grow claws, fangs and pointy ears. You will also be Immortal, unless stabbed in the heart. Stay out and away from churches, holy water and garlic. They will weaken you. As you should already know, sunlight will burn. Your eyes may change colour too. You may also be able to turn into a bat. As well as maybe mind controlling... Understand?"

"Yes..." I knew it.

"Get some rest, dear." She started walking away.

"Yagi..." Aizawa walked closer. "I'm sorry this happened. Midoriya said you pushed him away and took the bite for him?"

"Yeah..." I shivered, pulling my blanket over me.

"Bakugou seemed quite interested in you."

"Thought so... Are they-!? Do they-!? Do they know!?" I jumped in fear.

"No. You can tell them when you're ready. Here." He handed me a piece of paper with numbers on it. "My phone number. Text or call if you need anything."

"Thank you..."

"Now rest, problem-hero." A small smile escaped him.

"Named after Midoriya, am I?"

"Course. You both cause a lot of problems." He couldn't help but laugh.

"Well at least someone's happy!" Pain shot through my body. "Shit!" I coughed, blood landed on my chin.

"Alright?" Aizawa stared back.

"Yeah... Just painful... You should get some rest. You look tired." I tried to get him to leave.

"Could say the same to you. Goodnight, Yagi." He closed the door.

"Night."