Sharp

11:45am

I woke up.

I pushed myself to sit with a grunt of pain. "Was it all a dream..? Please say it was all a dream." I got up, my side didn't hurt today. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, flicked on the lights and hissed at the brightness. "Hiss..? That's... new.."

I looked over myself in the mirror. I was pale. As white as a ghost. No fangs. No claws. No pointy ears. Just pale. The bite of the vampire on the right side of my neck stood out so much more. I gently stroked my fingers over it and yanked them away when I hissed with pain.

"This can't be happening... I-" I paused.

I won't be able to see the light of day ever again... All my students will be up running around, studying, training and I-.... I'll be up when they're all asleep...

I tried so hard not to let go of the dam keeping in all the water from my eyes but failed. Tears started rolling down my face as I collapsed onto the floor.

"I'M A FREAK!!! I'M A MONSTER!! I- Help... please." I sobbed.

There was a sudden knock at the door.

"All Might? Are you okay?" Not the voice I expected to hear.

The door creaked open. I moved back into the corner, scared for my life even though I knew who it was.

Whimpers escaped my mouth. I curled up as tight as possible, crying.

"Hey... It's okay... In your own words- 'I am here!'"

I stopped crying, sniffed, then let out a slight laugh.

"What's wrong Toshinori?"

"I... I'm hideous..." I looked at him.

"You are not hideous. Your skin is just a little lighter. That isn't much change, is it? We are all here to help you, Yagi... Stay strong for us, okay?" Aizawa spoke gently.

"You're being so caring towards me... why..? This isn't like you... I thought you hated me..."

"Hate is a strong word Toshinori... I disliked you. I will admit that... But ever since working with the same class I have gotten to know you better. You are a strong, kind, helpful individual. You can get through this!" He smiled.

"Tha- ack!" I gripped my jaw in pain.

Shit shit shit shit shit!!! Is this the fangs growing in!?

"Yagi what's wrong!? Talk to me!" A look of concern crossed his face, his eyes widened when I opened my mouth to attempt to speak.

I let nothing but a whimper out and immediately shut my mouth again from pain.

"Yagi, I'm no dentist but open wide." He joked.

I laughed slightly and opened my mouth.

"Yeah. Just as I thought. You probably thought it too." He looked more relaxed to know the cause of my pain.

"F- Fan... gs..??" I stuttered. I could barely talk.

"Yeah. At least that's what I think. Recovery Girl might be able to understand it more than me. Maybe see how long the pain will last and give you something to calm it down? I'll go call her. You stay here."

Shit. Fangs already... I guess it would just make it seem like I have a fang mutation quirk that made me slightly paler..? Ugh what am I saying!? 1-A will never believe that! I assume Young Midoriya knows already... But-

I stopped to listen to the conversation on the phone.

"Recovery Gi- Yes... It is about Yagi... It seems his fangs are growing in. Do you have anything to stop the pain or at least numb it? Yes. Are you able to tell how long they may grow? Good. That will give us some idea how long this will take. Alright. 5 minutes? Yes. I'll stay with him..."