Help

I got to my room and lay down. I stared at the ceiling, smiling. Class 1-A were so kind towards me. Even being a vampire, they all care so much to make sure I have everything I need.

My fangs slid out further, jaw dislocating with a big yawn.

Guess I should sleep...

Not even a minute after I closed my eyes, I was in pain. My mind was covered in fog. I couldn't think. I sat up and pressed the palm of my hand against my forehead, claws digging into my scalp.

Ngh... What's happening..?

I felt the urge to bite someone.

                                                  I needed to feast.

I wanted blood.

                                         I needed to fight for my meal.

My hand left my forehead. I pushed off the bed and left my room. Aizawa was standing outside his room. "Did you forget something..?"

"Oh! Yagi! Yeah, I did. Just a few no-" I moved closer. "Why are you?" I cornered him. "Yagi? Yagi!! Stop!" I grabbed his arm. "Hey get off me!!" My teeth all turned sharp, my eyes turned red as well as becoming slits. "This isn't you, Toshinori! Wake up!" I didn't listen. I couldn't hear him. I opened my mouth, showing all my teeth growing longer... sharper... "Yagi!! Hey!! Get off me!" I was ready to bite.

"Hmm... Should I kill you..? No... The kids would know it's me who did it..." I smirked.

"It is you, isn't it? You are here... You just crave blood..." Aizawa moved back.

"Smart. You seem to know me..." I smiled. "Maybe I'll let you off..."

"Please get off me..." Aizawa wriggled.

"Hm... I- Ah! Shit... Aizawa..?" I collapsed in his arms.

"Hey... You're okay..." He smiled.

"What..? Happened..?" I looked into his eyes.

"You were about to bite me..."

"Shit! Aizawa! I'm... I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean that!!"

"I know... You should get something to eat..." He helped me to my room.

"Let me guess... blood?" I laughed.

"We can see about getting other food supplied for you if you want?"

"I'd like that! Thank you, Aizawa." I lay back in bed.

Aizawa brought me the bag he carried from Recovery Girls room. I pulled out a smaller bag full of blood and bit into it.

"I really am sorry..." I sighed.

"It wasn't 100% you in there Toshinori. Do you not remember what happened? You seemed to remember the kids." Aizawa stared back.

"I did..? No... I really don't remember anything other than being in my room and waking up cornering you..." I sat back against my pillow and took my head into my knees, wrapping my hands around my neck.

"Look, I should get going otherwise 1-A will wonder where I am. Just try be safe and don't go outside until I give you that umbrella, okay?" He headed towards to door.

"Yeah, okay, got it..." I smiled, not being afraid to show my fangs.

Once Aizawa left I lay down, looking at the ceiling, thinking.

I really attacked him, huh? I should be more careful...

I turned to lie on my left side... Only to turn back within a few seconds. My scar throbbed, my broken arm ached. I lay on my right side, watching the time pass.