Information

This story will be different from the cannon of the MHA.

None of the pictures is mine.

In this story :

-Izuku run away when he is young.

-Izuku Yagi (Deku) is the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) and has a brother name, Izuma Yagi.

-Izuku Knows about his parents being heroes and about OFA when he is young.

-The staff of UA, Detective Tsukauchi, Don't know about Izuku being yagi, They only know of his brother because the parents told them about Izuma, Everyone is assuming that he is an only child.

-Izuku will train his body from a young age and studies martial arts and how to treat a wound.

-Izuku will meet Hisashi Midoria who is the world's best doctor and the owner of the Hope company, Hope has the best hospital in the world and has many branches across the world.

-All Might has OFA and plans to at the start to give it to Izuma but that changes later after Izuku Run Away.

Character Information :

Name: Hisashi Midoria

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest: Mary Midoria(Deceased wife).

Family: Kaishi Midoria.

Group: Hope's(Owner of Company).

Quirk: HealFire.

Description: This quirk grants Hisashi the ability to make fire from his hand to heal himself or other people.

Drawback: Overuse can cause unconscious due to exhaustion and the body will lose heat and require the user to regain the heat or face a medical problem.

Hero Name: N/A (Everyone calls him Doctor Hisashi)

Name: Deku/Izuku(Former Yagi)

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest: Kaishi Midoria(Soulmate), Ryu Nayama(Main Soulmate), and Enzi Jackson (second main soulmate)

Group: Hope's (Bodyguard Kashi Midoria) & Aces

Quirk: Hunter, Soulmate mark (Bow), and telekinesis (later on).

Description:

Hunter: Izuku can control arrows, can do tracking enemies, and can predict enemy moves.

Soulmate Mark: Izuku's mark provides him and his soulmate with a long life span that will make him seem immortal, he will also receive a slight increase in his healing ability, the mark will burn slightly whenever he meets his soulmate and the mark appears on them, It will burn in their presence whenever they are near if the mark isn't activated, The mark allows the soulmate to feel each other's emotion and current direction away from their position, Ryu's soulmate mark will provide his soulmate with a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male, This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmates.