#23: Their end [03]

3RD PERSON | IN A VERY UNSURE LOCATION

As the three friends helped each other tie the three helpless teenage girls, they treated the whole situation as a 'very fun bond' which other people heavily thought otherwise. After they had caught up all the way back from the underground bar, they were able to smuggle Jeonghan's victims inside Jimin's car that he always brings to work.

And yes, the two supposedly employees (which are Jimin and Jihyo) left the underground bar. Leaving their boss clueless as to where the heck is his two employees in the middle of their job.

"So, what are you planning to do with them as soon as they wake up? Are you going to have some ~fun~ with them?" Jimin smirked and rested his arm over the blonde male's shoulder.

"Nope, I don't do something like that. I just either shot or torture them until they die. That's mostly my cup of tea." Jeonghan responded, trying not to leave a hint of emotion in his voice at all.

"Waaaahhh... you are perfect when it comes to these!" Jimin complimented.

"Yeah, you're right brother. But it does sound a lot sadder than funny to me honestly." Jihyo spoke up and stood beside her sibling.

"Oh, I just realized that now. Sorry Han." The boy gave him a nervous smile and proceeded to do some random aegyo like his friend won't forgive him for what he said.

"Yeah yeah, I forgive you so stop it. But I also do think that-"

"Look, they're waking up!"

...

JEONGHAN

I was almost going to tackle Jimin when his dear precious sister stopped me from doing so at the right exact time. The three of us were looking at the three girls we just kidnapped and quickly wore our masks to hide our faces in case. And finally, both of the three girls woke up and landed their eyes before us.

Horrified and scared, the only reaction that I wanted for them to feel before I completely take their lives from them.

"W-Where are w-we..?" One with the blue streak asked.

"Y-Yeah! Where are we?! Why are we tied up?!" The other followed but with a furious tone that I didn't expect.

We didn't answer any one of their questions and just stared at them blankly. Jimin soon handed me a gun that I guessed was from my bag. He also gave his sister a knife that wasn't mine and maybe his. He was also armed with a similar type of weapon.

"Y-You... I KNOW YOU'RE THE MAN WHO HELPED HAYOON EARLIER!" Ella finally spoke up.

"Wow, I'm glad that you remember my appearance yet you don't know my name. Do you know who I am Ella?" I stepped closer and bent down to her level, smiling like a murderer behind my black mask.

"N-No... but who are you anyway?! I am CERTAIN that you are not from my class!" She looked at me and tried her best to examine my eyes, thinking of a perfect name that can fit me a lot.

"Listen, baby... I think that's not important anymore..." I stood up and stretched my neck, making a small 'crack' sound in the process. "But the most important here though is for you to pay your sins through me..."

I looked at my friends and nodded my head. They nodded back and brought out three handkerchiefs and walked towards them. They were sure to show them that they were equipped by a knife as they tied their mouths tightly and checked the ropes once again. They both stepped back after they were done and-