Greek Gods

Cyra:
It didn't take long for Zeus to make his appearance again. This time, alone. He stood outside my shop, his hands folded in front of him as he waited.

Lucifer, Michael and God were nowhere to be seen. God had dragged them back as the plan was laid. A huge portion of me knew that this plan would fail, but to gain any sort of insight, it was a plan needed.

Knowing that Lucifer would be in absolute agony watching me walk out of the shop and lock the doors behind me. I decided that even though I was too be "taken" by Zeus. I wasn't going to make it easy.

I completely ignored the Greek God as I locked up and pulled my jacket on. Sensing his power nearing, I turned to see that Zeus had crossed the street to appear behind me.

"Madam Wardwell." Zeus said politely.

"Zeus." I replied, respectively.

"I see your little devil dog has left you unprotected, any idiot would see that this is a trap." Zeus said calmly as if we were talking about the weather.

"And yet, you approached me anyway." I said with a smile.

"Even a trap cannot deprive me of your beauty." He said with dripping sweetness.

I wanted to shudder.

"What can I do for you, Zeus?" I asked, glancing at the young couple that strolled by.

"Bless me with your presence tonight. My brothers and I are holding a Ball, of sorts and I would love for you to, drop by." Zeus said as he produced a gold invitation from the air.

"Oh I would love to. But I'm afraid I don't own anything that would be quite suited for a Ball." I replied, with a smile.

His smile tightened.

"Take the invitation anyway. Just in case." He said as he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I replied, nicely.

"Enjoy your day, madam." Zeus said before stepping back and walking away.

I let out the breath I was half holding and walked to my parked car. Glancing down at the invitation as I slid into my car seat, I realised this would be the perfect opportunity to make Zeus really want me.

Driving home, I realised I needed a dress that would draw attention to me.

"God. May I speak with you?" I asked allowed to my car roof.

"Yes?" God replied, on my right side.

I looked over to see him sitting comfortably in the passenger seat.

"I know this probably breaks a few rules, but it is for the plan. Zeus has invited me to a Ball tonight and I want to look absolutely beautiful. So much so Zeus will not be able to look at another woman. I want to keep him highly interested but also slowly wear down his defenses by turning him down a lot." I replied, as God smiled.

"You're brilliant, did you know that? My son knew it, and I shouldn't have doubted him." God replied.

"Trouble is. I can't afford a dress like that." I said glancing at him.

God smiled.

"Not to worry child. I have it ready for your approval when you get home." God said before disappearing.

I made it home and scampered into the house. The Ball was in three hours and it would at least take me two hours to look presentable.

I found a box on my bed with a silver ribbon and I lifted the lid to see a beautiful crystal necklace. Beside it sat a bigger box. Opening it, a white dress met my eyes. It was so simple but seemed to fit who I was as a person.

It was beautiful. It was more than that. It was almost heavenly. Nestled under the dress was silver heels decorated in crystals. I picked up the dress and the fabric was so light in my hands, it felt as if I was holding nothing.

"Do you like it?" A familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Lucifer sitting at my desk.

"It's beautiful." I replied, as I laid the dress on the bed.

"My love should wear nothing less than the best." Lucifer whispered as he reached for me.

I took his hands.

"I know this is going to be hard for you, but I'm glad your father has decided to not let you watch." I said gently.

"I don't think I could ever bare to watch another man, let alone a filthy God to touch you. I just came to wish you luck and to remind you that I love you more than anything else in my eternal life." Lucifer said as he bent his head lightly.

"I love you too. I'll give God updates, okay?" I said as I lifted up to meet his lips with mine.

I melted into him for a moment, wishing this could last forever but the Ball time was drawing ever near.

"Go. I'll be okay." I said as we parted.

"I know you will be." He said with a wink.

I blinked and he was gone, my hands dropping to my side.

I showered, shaving legs and everything. Nect was moisturizer, than hair and make up. I troed to match the outfit, but I wasn't sure what kind of Ball this was going to be. The invitation had stated that it was a Royal type Ball, so that meant lots of fancy things.

I touched the fabric of the dress again before climbing into it. Fitting perfectly and molding to my shape. God had good taste. I did up the lace, before putting the crystal necklace on, and then the shoes.

When I felt complete, I twirled to get things settled before walking to the mirror.

Wow. I had never looked like that before. Like, I was a Princess out of a romance movie. I grabbed my white purse and glanced one last time in the mirror.

Yeah. Even Zeus wouldn't be able to handle me in this.