Imagine #8

Ok! This ones for RoseSanchez12298806 , it's her birthday on the ninth so happy birthdayyyyyyyy Rose! Also go follow her rn and read her stories! Here's a pic!

I made this...... go read my Jason Waud boookkkk! And request pls lol. ok, here's a greaser one, (one sec I gotta get one from Pinterest)

 ok, here's a greaser one, (one sec I gotta get one from Pinterest)

Gifs! Yes, I finally figured out how to put gifs in here lol. Here's another one

 Here's another one

Yep. It's Steve. You're welcome. 🍫 🎂

Ok, here's the imagine! Stay till the end for a surprise!

Rose's pov*

I was waiting on my porch for my amazing boyfriend Tim to pick me up because he had a surprise for me. I was really excited. He's not the most warm and lovey person, (he's a lot like Dallas Winston) but he's my man and I love him. He finally pulled up in his Ford F-100 and I hopped in. "Hey hon! Happy birthday."

"Aww thank you love. Where are we going?''

" That, is a surprise darlin'," he said, and we revved off.

Pulling up to Curtis house 😉*

We arrived at the Curtis house? " why are we, here," I asked Tim. He didn't say anything, he just smiled and held the car door open for me. I giggled and said thanks, and we headed on inside. It was dark, so I turned on a light. "SURPRISE!!!!!"

" Oh my.. thank you guys so much! Tim! You are the sweetest!"

" don't mention it, let's sing happy birthday and have some cake now shall we," Tim said, flashing that dashing grin of his. "Yes," I agreed, smiling. My friends Sodapop, Johnny, Darrel, Dallas, Two-bit, Steve, Curly, and Ponyboy were there. It was magical. We all gathered around the table and they sang happy birthday. Then Tim cut the ice cream cake and handed me the first slice. It was my favorite! Then he gave the others some cake too. Then Steve suddenly blurted (with a mouthful of cake): " well, happy birthday Rose, and we all wish you and Tim the best for your relationship. Ya know, we wouldn't mind If later on, y'all-''

" that's enough Steve." Said pony. "What? I'm just sayin' they would make an amazing couple."

" well thank you Steve."

"You're welcome girly," Steve said, and I smiled. " ok! I think it's time for presents."

" oh you didn't have to get me anything you guys-"

"Yes we did, now open the big one first, that ones from pony, soda, and darry," ordered Tim. "Ok, ok, I will." I picked up one that said: 'to Rose, from Tim' on the tag. It was kind of heavy, so I put it down on the ground and tore opened the wrapping paper. It was a sketched framed picture of me and Tim together! " oh my gosh, and who did this?"

"Me.." Ponyboy said shyly. "Pony it's amazing! I'm gonna put it up in my room when I get home. Pony thank you so much it's amazing! The detail, the— it's so good. Thank you guys," I said. " oh you're welcome Rose."

" now mine!" Two said. Then he gave me a small gift bag and  I opened it. It was a tiny Mickey push! "Omg so cute! Thanks two!" I knew he shoplifted it though. " anytime," he said, and took a seat on the couch. "Now ours," said Steve and dally. They must've went in together for this one. He gave me a small box and I lifted the lid. It was a dark blue bracelet. It was absolutely gorgeous. "Dallas, Steve! Thank you oh my goodness it's beautiful." 

"Oh you're welcome Rose."

" now mine!" Said Tim. He handed me a rectangular box. I looked up at him and smiled. Then I opened it. It was a record of my favorite song Line Without a Hook by Rick Montgomery! I've been wanting this forever! My favorite part of the song is at 2:56 seconds. I don't know why I shared that but anyway! I immediately hugged Tim. He is the best boyfriend ever. I love him. " thank you so much! This has been the best birthday ever and I love you Tim."

" I love you too baby, more than anything."

Ok! I hope you liked it Rroses achez12298806 ! Because Tim sure loves you lol. Allllllso! Here's the surprise:

Im gonna be signing off like this now so yeah! If I ever forget just remind me lol

Im gonna be signing off like this now so yeah! If I ever forget just remind me lol. Love you all lol night!