imagine #6

Okkkkk!!! This is for Ponys_moviegirl_180!! a picc:

I gave you this pic because I want you to have the best 😂😂😂😂😂 Jk, here's the actual one:

I'm so sorry this is SUPER late. Ok!! Here it is!!!!

Emri's p0v**

Me and the gang were walking up the snowy slope to go skiing. I absolutely love skiing! It's my favorite winter sport. Darry liked it too, he still sometimes goes with his old buddys. This time it's just me and the gang.

" Think fast Em!! " My brother Ponyboy threw a snowball at me out of nowhere.
" Ponyboy Michael Curtis!!! " then I threw one back at him. "Oh no you dont—" whap. The snowball hit my jacket and I fell face first in the snow.

I got up and said, "ok, pony, you're asking for it!" Whap. I hit him in the leg with a snowball. "Oww!!! Emri!!"

" that's enough you two! Lets get goin', " Darrel ordered. So me and pony followed the gang up the hill\slope thing (idek). Soda and Steve were goofing off; putting snow in each other's hair. "Look  Steve I'm old!" Then steve came back with: " just because you have white hair doesn't mean you're old, Darry's old but has brown-ish blonde hair! "

" hey! I'm not old! "  then soda mouthed: yeah otay. Then him and Steve began giggling. " hey Dallas? " I asked. "Yeah Em?"

" race youu!! " then, I took off down the hill at an extremely fast pace. " oh no you don't! " then him and the gang took off after me. " last one down is a soc!!!! " I shouted. Then I heard pony whoosh past me; and then Johnny. " hey!! "

" looks like you're the soc Em! " soda teased as he rushed part me too. '' no, Dallas is the soc, " I retorted. "You callin' me a soc?"

" of course not.... "

"Yeah ok," he said, clearly not convinced. Then me, pony, and Johnny made it too the bottom first. " we won! " Johnny yelled to dally, soda, and steve, and Darrel still coming down the hill. It was darrel, Steve, dallas, then, last but not least, Soda. " looks like you're the soc Soda. "

" yes, me Sodapop Curtis, is a Soc. " he said, clearly kidding. Me and the gang laughed. "Well, up for another round?' Dally asked. "Yeah!!" Said everyone , and we were up the hill again. That was a wonderfully fun day.

Ok!! I did not know how to end it.. Or really what to do lol. I tried. This really should've been a hc, lol. I'm actually gonna do some hcs!! Anyway, hope you liked it! Might be editing it..... Lol. Ok! Byeeeeeee!