imagine #4

Ok!! This is for AfterglowFusion!! Yay!! I love it when people request pony because I have so many pictures of him lol so here's one:

Sorry I haven't gotten to editing them yet lol. Here's the imagine!!!

Meadows pov* (pretty name btw)

I was at Jay mountain in windrexville helping out with a kindergarten class my adopted mother had. Then we stopped for recess. "Hey kids don't play in the church! It's old and you could get hurt! " I heard my mom call out to the children. she was a great kindergarten teacher, always was on top of things.

I was enjoying a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I heard screams from the church. My mom stood up first then Jerry did and they rushed over to the church which was in flames. "Oh my gopdness, you children get back!'' My mom ordered. I was watching the whole thing. Then, I decided to go in and save them, I mean, they're kids! Then I noticed a blonde boy rush past us and into the burning building. He was cute, and very courageous I assume. I didn't want him to get hurt too so I went after him. Everyone was shouting behind me but I just entered the church without hearing them or thinking. Then I spoke to the cute boy,'' hi, I'm meadow, and you?"

" Ponyboy, and that's my friend johnny, let's get these kids to safety! "

"Okay." Then we headed to the back room and saw four or five little kids. I scooped one up and gently dropped him out the window. Then I head pony scream: " ow! "

"What?"

" The kid bit me! " then I giggled and dropped another kiddo out the window of the old church. Then when all the kids were out pony got out of the window first, then Johnny, then I was still in there, I was getting woozy then everything just went black.

Pony's pov, at the hospital**

I was in meadows hospital room holding her hand. She was severely burned. I felt so bad. I wish it was me and not this beautiful, innocent girl. I started that fire, it was all my fault. I was praying that shed wake up, or even live. I was so worried.

A couple hours later****

I was still holding meadows hand when I see her eyes flutter open. "Meadow!!" I shouted . "What? Are the kiddos ok?" She asked drowsily, "oh, they're fine, they're just fine, they're okay.." Then I pause. I was so relived she was okay. And without thinking,  I said: " I love you... "

" me too... " she said, half asleep. "Really?'

" Yeah, you're real cute, " she said with a smile. She was so pretty when she smiled. " haha, you are too. " with that, I  kissed her on the forehead and she went back to sleep. I'm so glad my girl is okay.

Okay!!! I hope you liked it!! Sorry it took a while, I was thinking about how to end it like 5 different times lol. Hope you liked it!!!

-BLH